Search results for query: *

1. S

Worst Loss In The Pokemon Anime?

Alola League was fine for the regions first league, it made sense in the lore that they had established the first regional league and that's why there was also no Elite 4 established yet and why Acerola and the others could be beaten by Kiawe and so forth. I also think many of the battles as we...
  2. S

I still maintain Yajima and the other writers originally did intend for Ash to win the Kalos League, but some of the higher up execs vetoed the idea and told them no. Ash losing to a rival and the same pokemon continuously is usually not how this show operates. Whenever Ash loses to the same...
  3. S

I feel like the Unova league was where the writers just kinda gave up. Sure other league losses can be disappointing, but the Unova league generally felt like the writers just didn't care about anything that was happening. It really is strange watching it now too, it's sandwiched between the...
  4. S

Contest wins or losses never made any sense in terms of the point bar, the writers just had whoever they wanted to win, win using techniques that others would have lost for. It literally happened for every single contest battle in the anime even in DP. To this day I don't think the writers...
Back
Top Bottom