Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Spike Town in the games is 1 hallway you walk down. Team Yell in the games are nothing more then cheerleaders who do next to nothing. Marnie in the games barely appears and has almost no story relevance. Piers being a Gym leader is a bit more important, but we're likely seeing him again...
  2. S

From the new opening they may be appearing again though
  3. S

We already know Raihan and Leon used G-max
  4. S

That doesn't mean the rest of the rankings will be done by November. We have no idea if Master Class will be structured differently or not back to back episodes. In terms of the games Legends Arceus DLC is probably happening this fall, I'm not sure why you think Gamefreak would have that and...
  5. S

There's no evidence Gen 9 is coming this year. The Master Class matches are probably not going to be back to back eps and separated by fillers or other arcs like now. With Arceus DLC likely for the Fall I don't know how Gamefreak can do another full 3D game in the same span as that and the...
  6. S

Given the promotion their VA's got on the official Twitter, this is probably not going to be Piers and Marnie's only episode. So far each Galar Gym leader has gotten 2 episodes so I think they'll show up again. Also who cares that Dynamax are not the delivering blow? The form sticking to the 3...
Back
Top Bottom