Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

Do we know if Bonnie/Clemont are in this ep? We've seen no indication they're in more than one episode
  2. S

I would imagine he would also have to knock out Flint out of Masters 8 too though, if he gets to the end of Hyper class he should not be further than rank 9 after all the battles.
  3. S

Bonnie and Clemont look great in the new art style. Ash doesn't need to lose to Drasna, I am predicting he might lose to Raihan the first time they fight. We already know Sirfetch'd is training in the previous ep.
  4. S

Ash is only using two pokemon in the battle, there's no way to mislead people over Sirfetch'd doing something when Ash can't win otherwise. It's also being promoted more than Dracovish in this and the previous ep. Anyway it reminds me of people thinking Gengar would lose again after training...
  5. S

Who is she battling before Ash?
  6. S

I could see Dracovish taking out Noviern and losing to Altaria and Sirfetch'd is obviously set up to be the final victory here.
  7. S

Also the Junior cup was the same thing as the Don battle tournaments just with a different name, lol.
  8. S

DP definitely made the mistake of showing Flint and Bertha to be too strong. Even when Ash lost to Drake and Agatha it's not like he did terribly, he just lost a decent battle against them. In Kanto he only battled Lorelei and he was a rookie at the time so it made sense. Ash never battled Bruno...
  9. S

I literally made a post above explaining why Ash beating Iris first makes sense because she's the newest/youngest champion. Fossil pokemon also aren't really anything special in the anime given they're revived all the time. Ash was actually ready to beat Elite 4 by the end of AG. Maybe not all...
  10. S

I don't see the problem with Drasna losing. I get the feeling she also won't be portrayed as strong as some of the other Elite 4 too. DP made Flint and Bertha too strong whereas Ash's earlier losses was because he was a beginning trainer.
  11. S

You literally just proved your point wrong by bringing up Torkoal. Ash's Torkoal lost 90% of its battles and then almost beat Brandon's Registeel. How is that any different than this? Torkoal still lost, but it did very impressive for a pokemon whose literal only wins were a Slakoth and Shiftry...
  12. S

While that is true, Ash still did very well against Iris and beat her Dragonite with Krookodile before too. Either way I don't see the problem with Ash beating Drasna. She's new to the anime so there's no preconceived notions of her power even if she's Elite 4. If anything Ash's losses against...
  13. S

What's wrong with Iris being the first time Ash beats a Champion? She's the newest/youngest champion and ignoring Ash's BW regression they've always been on the same level. If anything it makes sense for her to be beaten before any of the more powerful champions. As for it only being 2 on 2 that...
  14. S

He's probably not losing any battles till maybe Master Class. Journey's is on a timetable till November and the opening is packed with content that hasn't aired yet. They don't have time to have Ash lose again and do another Bea type rematch.
  15. S

It's pretty obvious it's set up to star this battle with the training in the previous one. I don't know why it isn't obvious that the writers are giving each one of Ash's pokemon a major Hyper class battle to win before Master Class. Dragonite got Iris, Lucario got Bea, Gengar got Marnie, now...
Back
Top Bottom