Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN102: Trial Mission! A Freezing Raid Battle!!

Inteleon had a pretty good role in this episode, I like how it led them to Articuno's lair.
  2. S

Birds fleeing from battle is pretty common, it got hit by two Thunderbolts but wasn't severely damaged and decided to flee. It's the same way legendaries flee in the games.
  3. S

Wait, what? How was Moltres portrayed weak? Ash's Infernape couldn't land an attack on it and Moltres defeated Gary's Blastoise with a type disadvantage. It only got hit by a double thunderbolt from Pikachu/Electrivire and then fled. Where on earth did you get that idea Moltres was portrayed...
  4. S

Yeah but either way I prefer this route. Legends should be tough to take down and this ep proved it. Also anyone like we saw Seafoam Island in the anime properly for the first time? The original season glossed over it
  5. S

I really think the writers acknowledged the flaws of how Zapdos and Suicune were written earlier this series. Zapdos was knocked out by Raboot for example, but now Moltres and Articuno are back to being portrayed how legends should be. Legends are now powerhouses again as it should be...
  6. S

I like to think they didn't just debut Gary having Tyranitar for a 5 second appearance, hopefully it gets used when Gary appears next time. Given they seem to be cycling through his pokemon since neither Blastoise nor Electrivire appeared this time. It seems likely.
  7. S

Remember how some people feared Go capturing Articuno? Lol, I knew that wasn't going to happen, legendaries are back to being portrayed as having God like power unlike how weak the Zapdos and Suicune were earlier in the series. Overall the episode was good for what it was. Gary got some attacks...
Back
Top Bottom