Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Serena will probably appear more than once since I doubt they'll only give her half an episode when everyone appears at least twice.
  2. S

Pretty sure the leaker said they meet in the last 2-3 minutes of the episode.
  3. S

The Glaceon episode had a very distinct plot with the ice queen schoolgirl, so I don't think they would have used May even if she had been available. The put more effort into thay particular Eevee form than most of the others
  4. S

Serena actually looks older than she does in XY. I'm surprised.
  5. S

People are posting a bunch of blurry scans on twitter, Serena legitimately looks older than she does in XY. Weird as most characters look a little younger like Clemont
  6. S

I think they're saving Misty/Brock for an appearance toward the end, but only 1 episode due to the lack of time. Yes Brock was in the Arceus specials but I think he'll still appear in a regular episode. May is probably never going to appear outside the flashback apparently in this episode if...
  7. S

Steven is just going to be a 3 second flashback, I don't see how that's overshadowing anything.
  8. S

It actually sounds the opposite, Serena is now overshadowing what was Lisia's debut in the anime.
  9. S

People really don't like that outfit? The black top is what a lot of girls wear in real life.
  10. S

Apparently the magazine this is from confirms Serena will appear in more than one episode eventually, so we should see her again in the future. Which is obvious since every major character is getting af least 2 episodes but this is only 1 part so far Would be cool if Dawn and Serena appear...
  11. S

That outfit is amazing. I can't believe how good it looks. I hope that is real
  12. S

I'm surprised Serena is apparently getting two new outfits. Every other character has returned in their same old clothes.
  13. S

Probably because Ash and Serena won't meet till the very end of the episode. While Serena is with Koharu performing, Ash will be battling Wallace outside so he won't be watching the contest. I assume if Serena sees Ash it won't be till the last 2 minutes of the episode when everything else is done.
  14. S

It seems like Serena is actually going to appear if the leaker is legit, and we're not in April fools anymore. Apparently she has two new outfits, both new normal clothes and a new contest dress. Again assuming this is true....
  15. S

Still baffled why the writers wouldn't market Serena at all if she were appearing when every other old companion got tons of promotion. Especially since this is right after Bonnie/Clemont. If she really does appear here I'm surprised they hid it so well
  16. S

Characters have returned more than one either way, so there's always next time.
  17. S

If Serena appears which I still am 50/50 on it may not be her only appearance. Characters have returned multiple times this gen already with seemingly every one of his companions getting more than one return.
  18. S

I also get the impression Wallace enjoys Contests more than battling, so he may have personally stepped down besides his Gym duties
  19. S

What is the mystery here? We knew Steven was Hoenn champion in XY. Wallace is still a top coordinator and from Sootopolis Gym, why are you asking this now instead of when XY made Steven champion again? There's really nothing to go into detail with.
  20. S

Yeah the summary confirmed he was a Gym leader. Juan was Wallace's mentor in the games so he likely just retired. We knew since XY that Steven was champion of Hoenn
Back
Top Bottom