Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

It's probably going to remain the protector of Kalos, but that doesn't mean it can't return again. The summary flat out says Ash goes to visit Greninja rather than just bumping into him at random so he knows where he is.
  2. S

Greninja isn't returning to Ash this episode, but they could very well end the vine crisis with Lucario and set it up for a second return in the Fall.
  3. S

It still doesn't mean it can't come back later. I don't think anyone is expecting Greninja to rejoin Ash in this particular episode. But they can leave the door open.
  4. S

All this proves is Greninja is much stronger than Lucario and it would be weird for Ash not to use some older pokemon in the Masters 8.
  5. S

Tbh I don't know what Go's pokedex is seeing in that scene with Bonnie standing next to him in the forest. Unless he's just scanning Clemont's pokemon or something.
  6. S

The person who made that tweet was just speculating Go seeing a Froakie in that Bonnie scene. It's false
  7. S

It has to be since all of Ash's current team are intended to face him. I don't know why anyone would think otherwise.
  8. S

I really don't understand where you got this from. They never said Master Class had any set pokemon rules and they certainly never said the matches were 3 on 3. Hyper class was assumed to be 3 on 3 but then we got 1 on 1 with Marnie and now 2 on 2 with Drasna, so there clearly isn't any set...
  9. S

If Ash having two powerful pokemon meeting bothers you so much I don't know what to tell you. We sat through two decades of Ash having unevolved starters and losing every league. If Greninja knocking down Diantha's Gardevoir bothered you so much as you said before, I don't know why Ash being...
  10. S

They're both the same. You're basically asking for one shilled blue and black color schemed pokemon to be replaced by another one, and on top of that they both have the same stoic personality too, lol. I can't see a reason to dislike Lucario over Greninja since they're both the same archetype.
  11. S

They could very well foreshadow it returning later too similar to Goodra's return in that random swamp episode before the league started. It's likely going to just be in 1 episode for now but I wouldn't rule out a longer return later. There's been a ton of Greninja merch/toys showing it...
Back
Top Bottom