Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

Ash caught Diantha by surprise and it wasn't even an official battle, I have no idea why this bothers you. Not to mention Diantha is probably weaker than most of the other champions. If you have a problem with Ash being strong this late in the series history I don't know what to say. No Clembot...
  2. S

Admittedly this episode is a bit of an improvement with subs even though Ash's Pokémon took way too much damage, at least now Ash's strategy makes sense. Also wet Altaria will never not be funny. Still the weakest PWC battle, but not as bad as I thought when I watched this morning. I still...
  3. S

It's weird to me the Bea match looks so much more imposing and better animated than this now in retrospect. Gigantamax Machamp seems stronger than Drasna's pokes even though we know it likely isn't. Even Sirfetch'd was animated way better in that battle despite going down with no win
  4. S

What I find strange is the animation during the Marnie and Bea battles actually looked great for the series standards, yet people were saying the animation looked worse when those were actually well animated. Just look at Sirfetch'd movements in the Bea fight in particular. This ep definitely...
  5. S

The animation in Marnie, Bea, Iris, Volkner's battle was also much better than here. I always said all those matches looked good animation wise and you can see the difference between how the Pokémon move compared to here.
  6. S

I actually think it's kind of fitting Sirfetch'd is portrayed as weaker, he reminds me of a lot of Ash's older pokemon in that manner.
  7. S

The animation in this episode definitely could have been better, but there were a lot of fun moments with Altaria battling Dracovish, with it hugging it with its cloud arms and then the water gun scene drenching it. Noviern was also dominating Sirfetch'd for the whole start of the battle, whelp...
Back
Top Bottom