Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

I think all the interest of this ep and fanart online especially in mainstream places like Twitter really do prove how popular Serena still is even 6 years after XY ended. I actually thought for awhile the interest in her died down over time or people were exaggerating it a bit, but no she...
  2. S

A lot of conclusion jumping here honestly, nothing in Dawn's cameos indicated she doesn't battle regularly, and it was made obvious with the lack of a ribbon win here these are different venues of Contests even if they're in the same Lilycove city contest hall. Obviously we weren't going to get...
  3. S

These are new Contests designed by Lisia, the old ones were around for 2 entire series and this was just 1 episode. They appeals shown here were at the same level as most DP contest appeals too. We probably aren't going to see another contest in Journey's so I don't see how what the issue is...
  4. S

I think it's pretty obvious there are different types of Contests now. Do people really believe May and Dawn stopped battling? Of course not My guess is there's Lisia's contests which is what we saw and the old style Contests with a battle round.
Back
Top Bottom