Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

I would have agreed before Alan. My guess is somehow Ash battles more than 3 people if they do a round Robin tourney going by points
  2. S

There's no point to bring back an anime exclusive character who isn't a champion in the games if Ash doesn't face him. They would have just used Flint or Wallace or whoever if they had an extra slot to fill. If anything Alan battling Steven makes more sense at first then Ash.
  3. S

Ash/Cynthia would obviously be the semi-finals so Cynthia would beat someone prior. Anyway for this ep I'm glad the buildup with raihan is in the previous episode.
  4. S

If the Chinese leaker is true then Alan is in the Masters 8 but I guess we'll wait and see. She correctly stated Serena's return down to her clothes, that Marnie would get only 1 on 1 and that Go would capture a Froakie in the Clemont ep and that Braixen and Bunnelby evolved all before any of...
  5. S

Ash vs Cynthia is 100% going to happen. No idea why people think Cynthia will battle Leon. Ash's opponents are either Lance/Alan, Cynthia and Leon for sure.
  6. S

This battle is basically like the 8th Gym battle in every series (and Raihan is the 8th Gym leader too) where it's the final qualifying match to enter the league. So it's basically the same as if Ash were battling the last Gym leader only this time higher stakes since he can't lose here.
  7. S

The gimmicks are official lore, so there's no problem using them.
  8. S

Not at all, Master Class members battle each other off-screen. Raihan could have lost to Flint or Flint could have fallen out of Master Class. It's obviously something the writers did purposely because episode 100 was only 9 eps before this one.
  9. S

Nah the animation was really bad, compare to the way the Pokémon were animated in Marnie/Volkner/Bea and even Korrina and Iris' battles and there is a world of difference.
  10. S

The only major battle with lackluster animation was the Drasna one where it was really noticeable. Bea, Marnie and Volkner looked great animation wise and hopefully this will look more like those and not like Drasna's
  11. S

Animation looks better than the Drasna fight at least. Maybe Ash will lose here, but then Lucario's power up won't have as much impact. Guess we'll see.
  12. S

I wouldn't mind Ash losing but there's probably not much time left
  13. S

I don't see how any pokemon are considered babies, no more than Torracat beating Incineroar in the same region. Once pokemon evolve the writers treat them as adults. Look at how Noviern was battling Zapdos despite hatching from an egg only like 30 eps prior. I also hope Dragonite is in this...
  14. S

Raihan doesn't really need 2 episodes, but the rest should definitely be
  15. S

Well they never set up a rivalry, Raihan just took notice of Ash since he wanted to battle Leon. Interesting thing is Raihan is said to be near champion level in the games
Back
Top Bottom