Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

Lucario only got bit by 1 attack. I don't know where you're getting the idea it was tanking things from. After that it was standing in the middle of the vortex. It was pretty obvious the ball was powering up thinking about it's friends, which is why they showed Dragonite/Gengar fainted, the...
  2. S

It's very likely Lucario's same attack won't succeed as easily if he does it again in the m8, especially if the writers want to build suspense. I can see the Champions countering it or it failing for whatever reason. Here though it worked well as a follow up, and Duraludon only got 1 attack on...
  3. S

I think the whole Flygon segment with Dragonite/Gengar was great, we got to see Dragonite score one hit on it before going down and Gengar finish it off with Gmax with it being hit numerous times. Using the Gmax to devour the sandstorm was the best strategy. Funny thing is during the Goodra...
  4. S

That's quite an exaggeration, lol Gengar absorbing the sandstorm with its mouth was one of the best parts of the episode and then we see its attack hitting Flygon multiple times to bring it down. The Goodra battle went by quick,, but Gengar had already taken some damage from Flygon and was on...
  5. S

They most likely planned ahead of time to give each pokemon a major win before the Master Class. There's a reason Dragonite had no win here for example because it already got Iris and Korrina. Gengar got his Gmax victory over Marnie and now these two battles. Lucario's Mega Evolution victory was...
  6. S

Yeah that's what I meant. It only lost two battles in a row (and in Volkner it did very well at least) and then got wins after. It won battles every other time it was used. There was no losing streak, it's just the long gap in PWC fights for it made it feel stretched out. Each of his current...
  7. S

Ash also beat 3 members of his Kalos team this series. Hawlucha with Bea, Noviern with Drasna, and Goodra with Raihan. I wonder if they did this purposely.
  8. S

I'm honestly really surprised Gengar dominated so much of the battle. I really thought Lucario would get two wins here, but it barely appeared and only for the tail end and no Mega Evolution either. Got to give the writers props for this since I was expecting some major Lucario glorification.
  9. S

You know eps like this prove people complaining about Gengar being some kind of jobber for a long time were full of it. Gengar literally only lost two battles without getting a win in a particular match, and it only did poorly in Korrina's battle. In Volkner's it got an attack on Luxray and...
  10. S

Why is it so hard to believe Iris could get ahead of him? Ash is distracted by his own adventures, Go's stuff, etc. Iris could have simply ranked up in Super Class and Hyper Class faster off screen. She probably got hyper class battled scheduled before Ash did if she made it there before him ...
Back
Top Bottom