Search results for query: *

1. S

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Ash using all the gimmicks makes sense, it's also the only realistic way for him to win.
  2. S

Lance's Dragonite actually did pretty well and was his main powerhouse of his battle till it went down to Gardevoir. I guess it depends if Ash's Dragonite does lose to Cynthia quick given the preview screens of it against Spiritomb.
  3. S

People generally overhyped the Champions/Elite 4 for years, so in their minds they think they're these unbeatable trainers in the anime but they were never supposed to be like that. In the older seasons we almost never see champions battle (it took all the way until Cynthia and it was just to...
  4. S

Leon will be 6 on 6 so he can use his full JN team
  5. S

The entire narrative of this series is leading to Ash battling Leon. So of course he's going to get there.
  6. S

Ash vs. Leon is likely to be 6 on 6 so Ash can use his full team against him. Obviously 3 on 3 is just for the prior matches
  7. S

They're 3 on 3 matches
  8. S

Ash is battling the top 3 ranked characters, Steven, Cynthia and Leon. Alan is thrown to the wolves, but Iris/Cynthia also makes sense and follows up their development from BW. Lance/Diantha is just by default the last two characters paired.
  9. S

You couldn't post this in any of the threads instead of making a new one? Half of this is just petty complaining because you didn't get what you wanted. They don't have to have Iris battle Lance, she and Cynthia have history. The first rounds are 3 on 3, Leon will certainly be 6 on 6 and we...
  10. S

If Iris battled anyone else she would lose the second round. This makes more sense.
  11. S

Iris vs Cynthia is a throwback to their BW battle, and let's Haxorus show how far it came from an Axew. Iris battle is the perfect set-up even if she'll inevitably lose.
  12. S

???? Those don't matter we see her Dragonite against Gardevoir. It's more or less confirmed.
  13. S

Iris is battling Diantha.
  14. S

It sounds real enough so I would believe it, unfortunately for some.
  15. S

I don't mind Ash battling Lance since it makes sense but I wish there was a way for him to battle more than 3 people
  16. S

So those posters weren't really accurate after all either
  17. S

Alder would be boring as hell. Including Iris over him in the Masters 8 was the right decision. He would have just been a placeholder whereas with Iris she's basically been reinvented as a new character while also giving her the proper development she needed. Her personality was fun in her first...
  18. S

Iris being there is also far more interesting than if they kept Alder. Having one former Ash companion competing in this is nice. Alder would have just been a placeholder character.
  19. S

I think Paul was left out of Masters 8 because the writers just had no place to fit him in. If Ash is only going to battle 3 or 4 people at best, Paul doesn't have much space since Cynthia and Leon are safe bets and Alan or Lance are there too. I get the feeling had Ash beat Alan back in XY...
  20. S

I thought it was also rather obvious Ash and Iris had their battle early because they're not going to get a rematch because there's no time. If Ash only gets to battle 3 or so people they're not going to waste one of the fights on Iris again. Having him battle her early and then them both...
Back
Top Bottom