Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN114: Training Battle of Flames! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Mr. Mime was absent in this ep too, I guess it's still at the other lab, lol They've been doing that for months though, Gengar got proper training episodes with Gmax and Will o Wisp, Sirfetch'd and Dracovish had the Clemont episode, Lucario had the Greninja ep to justify its boost in Aura...
  2. S

Gengar being friends with Ash's fire types relieves my subtle worry of Ash giving Gengar to Allister when the saga ends. Hopefully all his Pokemon are dropped at Oak's instead of left with Go's Pokemon too. It's weird Ash's Pokemon are spread across so many places now, his Alola pokemon at...
  3. S

I think that was way before they decided to have him in the episode. In a way it makes sense, this isn't the same Paul from the end of DP and he is forging his own path. As seen by his powerful pokemon he clearly hasn't gotten any weaker and is basically scaled to be on tier where Ash is now, so...
  4. S

Yes, it was obvious he rotated his Pokemon even back in Sinnoh, which is why he used different pokemon at the lake battle with Ash then the one in the league, and all the other random pokemon he had at different times. And since he competed in 4 regions during DP like Ash did, he likely had a...
  5. S

Paul probably has 50+ pokemon we don't know about. Remember how he had a Nidoking and Gliscor that only showed up for 1 episode back in DP? Who knows what else he has.
  6. S

Given Brandon was only mentioned in the magazine summary but not the episode itself, my guess is the anime staff were told to avoid all mentions of Battle Frontier because both sets of remakes, ORAS and the DP remakes, completely removed them from the games. GameFreak killed the Battle Frontier...
  7. S

As far as I can tell he said he was battling Leon with his current Pokemon
  8. S

Did you watch the episode? Gengar was literally training with Ash's fire types and learned Will o Wisp. It used it to defeat Metagross.
  9. S

??? They explained why in the episode. Go even brings it up.
  10. S

I was gonna say, did they mention Brandon at all in the episode? I don't think they did, so there was no indication if Paul beat him or not and that was just backstory from the magazine. Also they need to retire Squirtle to oak's lab so he can be with his friends someday lol
Back
Top Bottom