Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN120: Koharu and Eievui, the Possibilities are Endless!

Sounds like a decent Koharu ep, but they should have just had it air right before the tournament started.
  2. S

If you've seen the production problems you know why this is happening. The writers/animators struggled to put 4 battles in a row, obviously having a break before the semi-finals to hopefully make the last 3 battles animated really well is a thing. Iwane hasn't done ANY of the Master Class...
  3. S

If it's a clip show that saves the animators time and it would have been a week break anyway. So yeah makes more sense than Koharu getting 2 eps
  4. S

I assume the real reason is they don't want all the battles happening in a row, that means Ash/Leon would be over by the end of August/early September and then still have 3 months left. I assume they want Ash/Leon to air closer to the climax of the series...so we have an intermission of sorts.
  5. S

They probably want a break (in real life for the animators), and in-show so the final 3 battles air closer to the climax of the series. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another break before the Leon battle.
  6. S

We are halfway into it though, the first rounds will be done and only the semi-finals are left. Also remember. there's literally only 3 battles after the Steven fight. Leon/Diantha, Ash/Cynthia and then Ash/Leon...so they probably took a break before the final 3 battles of the series
  7. S

I don't see the first semi-finals being done in 1 ep and then this Koharu ep
  8. S

Tbh I don't think anyone expected much of May's Eevee, by the time she got it AG only had like 30 eps left. It barely left any impression till it was a Glaceon in DP. And back then Eevee wasn't treated like a mascot pokemon so her Eevee wasn't promoted at all and just treated like another capture.
  9. S

Third series? You mean only second.
  10. S

Koharu isn't at the league stadium, so it's probably showing whatever she is doing while the matches were on. I assume the writers wanted a breather episode between the end of the first round and the start of the semi-finals, which makes sense. There was never any indication every match had to...
  11. S

Almost everything in that opening happened though. We got eps for every scene.
  12. S

As I mentioned before, any chance Dawn might appear here? There's still the scene in the opening of Dawn and Koharu talking that hasn't happened yet or been replaced/removed.
  13. S

Wonder if this is the Dawn/Koharu scene from the op?
  14. S

Hm, so after the first rounds are done they're taking a break. I kind of figured there might be some breather eps before the semi-finals, and this would allow the Leon match to also air closer to the end of the series.
Back
Top Bottom