Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

No, the characters are shown for 2 seconds watching in TV
  2. S

If you watch the Paul battle you'll notice Pokemon moved around and dodged a lot particularly the Metagross vs Gengar fight. I don't think this is the norm (the Raihan fight also had a lot of dodging with Flygon and Gengar and Dragonite in particular) It is noticeable whenever there's a GMax...
  3. S

It's also great to see Pokemon barely used in major battles like Diantha's first pokemon. I don't think it ever appeared since that early XY filler from 2014. Considering we have 3 Dragonite's in this tournament getting to see some lesser used Pokemon is great.
  4. S

I thought the animation looked perfectly fine. Obviously not as good as next week's or Iwane's stuff but none of the Pokémon looked off model and the way the attacks themselves were animated were fine. Apparently this ep had some outsourced animators from China but I didn't notice anything off.
  5. S

There was a lot of great strategy here used by Diantha and all the strat changing moves. Lance went down like a boss he did really well. The animation didn't look bad to me at all. Also loved all the character moments with Iris, Alan and Steven, Jessie remembering her pokemon and the old...
Back
Top Bottom