• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Review JN118: Satoshi Goes into Battle! VS Daigo!!

They did that in other portions of the battle. Metagross was doging the whole match, Gengar was trying to avoid the vines, etc. It's generally cherrypicking.
  2. S

This episode had better animation than the first two. Pokemon were also constantly dodging and moving around, (besides Cradily, which made sense since it was ingrained with its roots on the ground), and Aggron/Dracovish was a straight charge battle. I feel the lack of dodging in Lance/Diantha's...
  3. S

The Z move homing in on Metagross was a nice touch I thought, I don't think it ever did that before. Now it's like homing missiles that tracks it's target. The good thing is Metagross didn't just stand there and take it all, only 3 shots hit it while it deflected one with its attacks and dodged...
  4. S

Rewatching I also noticed Pikachu didn't take a single hit from Cradily, so it went into the Metagross fight fresh. It also only took two attacks from Metagross, so people claiming Pikachu somehow survived endless attacks were wrong (and the battle damage it had was nice). Metagross got hit by...
  5. S

I'll have to watch the battle again when subs come but wasn't Pikachu only hit by Metagross twice? The rest was just Metagross dodging the Thunderbolts. The Z move turnaround just barely helped Ash win as Metagross not only avoided half the attack but also survived it. Iron Tail finishing it off...
  6. S

People should be glad Dracovish went down, the way it survived so many attacks in Drasna's battle was disliked and now it's handled realistically. It got one attack on Metagross before going down. Also Aggron took other attacks besides fire damage What made the build up to the Z move...
  7. S

Dracovish was unneeded here for sure, but Gengar did exactly what it should of. Also the fact that Gengar lasted as long against Cradily as it did, and didn't double KO when the huge beam struggle was happening, and had Ash and Steven's pokemon dodging attacks was nice.
  8. S

Dracovish losing to a Champion easily should happen, the way it resisted so many attacks in the Drasna battle especially was why that battle was poorly done. Here he got 1 hit on Metagross. I enjoyed Dracovish going down fast while Gengar did fairly well. Surprised you didn't like this one, it...
  9. S

This was really good and probably my favorite of all the first rounds. Dracovish going down quick makes sense against a champion but I like that it got 1 hit on Metagross. Gengar against both Aggron and Cradily was good, even if it lost the second I love how it put up a fight. Cradily healing...
Back
Top Bottom