Search results for query: *

1. SakuraFox512

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Some more info on the Trick House, plus some info on Route 111: Puzzle #5 - Prize: Magnet Still no trainers For the question "How many bikes does Rydel have on display outside his cycle shop?" in the list, (8) should now be noted as the correct R/S/E answer, because (2) is the correct OR/AS...
  2. SakuraFox512

Addition to the "Berries from man" section on Route 114's page: the Pinap Berry can be obtained from him in ORAS as well.
  3. SakuraFox512

Minor correction to the Trick House article: it should read HM04 (Strength) under the ORAS puzzle #4 section. Also, if it's relevant, much like you can start puzzle #2 while having nothing past the Knuckle Badge, but can't complete it until you get the Dynamo Badge because of the necessity for...
  4. SakuraFox512

Just leveled up a Voltorb -- it does not learn Electro Ball in ORAS until level 22.
  5. SakuraFox512

I compiled some ORAS info to be added to the Trick House article. I'm sure on everything except the badge requirements, which...honestly, I'm not sure if there are any anymore. At the very least, I was able to start Puzzle #4 with nothing higher than the Dynamo Badge. Puzzle #1 -- Prize...
Back
Top Bottom