Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Let's Go Pikachu has bean beaten and I now plan to catch all of the legendary Pokemon in Let's Go Eevee. Then I'll probably grind like crazy to beat Red, Blue, and Green and the Master Trainers for my team. Pics of both of my starters.
  2. Sakuraa

I beat Let's Go Eevee already and I'm halfway through Let's Go Pikachu. I just got to Fuchsia City with my underleveled af team of Pikachu, Blastoise, Charizard, Marowak, Tarous, and soon to be obtained Syther. The thing is apparently super rare, so I guess I'll be look for a while. Riding on...
  3. Sakuraa

Lots of stuff completed today.
  4. Sakuraa

Continuing story, spoilers for length.
  5. Sakuraa

It's going down now.
  6. Sakuraa

Continuing on after taking a break for a day.
  7. Sakuraa

So, I made a bit more progress today.
  8. Sakuraa

All I did today was head over to Po Town. I liked the addition of the Team Skull Grunt in Battle in Pokemon Center and running into Faba in Ula'ula Meadow. I'll make more progress tomorrow.
  9. Sakuraa

After skipping a day yesterday, I decided to plow through and make lots of progress today.
  10. Sakuraa

Not long, but using spoilers to save space.
  11. Sakuraa

Didn't do much today other than run into Looker and grind my team up to get demolished by Olivia. Rotom is getting more and more active though. He activated his double Z-Move bonus 2 times and asked me a few times if I wanted to save or heal my team. It's great. I guess I'll get destroyed by...
  12. Sakuraa

So, I got through the Akala Trials today and man, I was shook. Spoilers for length.
  13. Sakuraa

Continuing travels. Spoiler box for length.
  14. Sakuraa

Due to craptons of issues of my game's delivery being late, I only just got Ultra Sun today. Though I didn't make as much progress as I would have liked, I did make it to the point where I am currently about to take on Illima's trial.
  15. Sakuraa

With the announcement of Ultra Sun and Moon, I felt like this was the perfect day to beat Moon :) So now I'm finally done and can't wait to see how things change for Ultra Sun and Moon :)
  16. Sakuraa

Summer Break is here and I can finally finish this game. I made a huge amount of progress today, taking on 3 major battles. Spoilers for length (and it's super long).
  17. Sakuraa

Should have posted this forever ago, but college. Spoilers for length. I probably won't be able to come back to this soon, because college, but hopefully I can continue over summer break.
Back
Top Bottom