Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Generation IV Remake Speculation

This so much. Even if they're remaking Diamond and Pearl, it would be ridiculous to not use the Platinum dex. It wouldn't necessarily turn me off from buying the game, but it would be a major disappointment. Similarly, I also hope they have other things in 'Platinum condition', such as not...
  2. Sakuraa

There should definitely be some new exclusive Z-Moves and preferably, they should go to the Sinnoh starters final evolutions along with some other Pokemon, mainly from Gen 4 (just as was the case of Megas in ORAS), imo. I also wouldn't mind some new Megas, but I won't be upset if there are...
  3. Sakuraa

I sure hope so, because that would be awesome :D
  4. Sakuraa

I hope Dawn and Lucas get some nice redesigns like May and Brendan did. Appearance wise they're fine, it's just their clothes that I'm not too fond of.
  5. Sakuraa

I'll be the one who wants to see new exclusive Z-Moves over Megas. I especially want some more non-Kanto Pokemon with exclusive Z-Moves so giving some to some Sinnoh Pokemon would be great. Don't really have an opinion on Sinnoh forms.
  6. Sakuraa

My post was in regards to a Gen 4 remake being done in gen 7. If it happens in gen 8 and there's some new 'power-up', well yeah, that's probably what the Gen 4 starters would get. I'm personally hoping we get some in Gen 7. Nothing is wrong with new Megas and exclusive Z-Moves. I never said...
  7. Sakuraa

I know that they can't be used all at once. I was referring to the amount of "bonuses" for one Pokemon in general. A Pokemon receiving the "bonus" of Mega Evolution and an exclusive Z Move just seems like so much, especially when there are only so many Pokemon that can Mega Evolve in the first...
  8. Sakuraa

Well for me personally, I think it would be overkill to have access to a special, powerful form AND a special powerful attack. (There might be an instance of this somewhere that I might be forgetting, but still). I also like to see these boosts spread among all Pokemon and to give 3 Pokemon both...
  9. Sakuraa

I too hope for exclusive Z-Moves for the starters over Megas in the event of a remake. Aside from the fact that I prefer Z-Moves over Mega Evolution, it just seems more fitting seeing as Z-Moves are the new thing for Gen 7. Going back and putting a large emphasis on Mega Evolution after we just...
Back
Top Bottom