Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Trailers and News Discussion

Just saw the new trailers. Love the new Z-Moves. The psychic one looks so awesome. And I'm still loving all of the customization options:D
  2. Sakuraa

The new Train On trailer was epic. I almost wish this was a TV show:P Anyway, my favorite parts of the trailer were A. seeing even more of the wonderful customization options and B. seeing even more new Z-Move poses and the Rock-type Z-Move. I'm not to fond of the name Breakneck Blitz for the...
  3. Sakuraa

Finally I can give my thoughts. But warning, this is gonna be long:p Final starter evolutions. Ugly as hell. Absolutely not fully evolving any of them on my teams. They look even worse in the games. Decidueye gaining the ghost-type is literally the only thing interesting about it. Tapus: I'm...
  4. Sakuraa

I'm fine with there only be 7 Island Trials. It's only one less number than gyms, plus they are made up of a random task and a totem battle. I see it as a two for one deal myself and they look really fun. Can't wait to play them:)
  5. Sakuraa

Mimikyu spitting them bars. Lol, but seriously, that was so cute. Why are they making me love Mimikyu so much:3 I just want to catch a box full of them like there were in the trailer.
  6. Sakuraa

Just saw the U.S. trailer, so of course I gotta leave my thoughts. I must say though that I'm surprised that the trailer was just what I thought it would be; new evos and characters. Silvally- Same opinion I had of it before. It's just Type:Null with a wolf head, lol. I do however like that the...
  7. Sakuraa

I honestly have no idea what to expect from Friday's trailer. It could be anything really. -I'll guess that it'll be some evolutions for Pokemon we already know like Bounsweet, Salandit, or Cutiefly (officially). And maybe one or two new Alolan forms. For some reason I don't see them revealing...
  8. Sakuraa

Wow, that video had a lot. Torracat-My favorite of the three. Looks awesome and thankfully still quadruped. Hoping the evolution remains the same, but if not, I'll be fine leaving it in this form if I go with Litten. Dartrix-Meh,not much to say. I didn't care much for Rowlet and I don't really...
  9. Sakuraa

For the Tuesday video I hope to see evolutions of the starters for sure, along with evos for other Pokemon we already know like Pikipek or Bounsweet. Or possibly some details on the Cutiefly evolution we've already seen. I also wouldn't mind seeing some new characters like other Trail Captians...
  10. Sakuraa

Agreed, I think I spent more time playing Amie than using any other new feature in XY. And wow, I didn't even think of the refresh thing. That makes so much sense now. I can only guess they dropped the Amie title, since we're no longer in a France inspired region.
  11. Sakuraa

What a great Video this turned out to be. So many things to discuss. Lycanroc-Sigh, unfortunately the forms are version exclusives. Won't be affecting me or my team, but I feel bad for anyone who wanted one wolf that isn't in the version they're getting. Seeing footage of them does make them...
  12. Sakuraa

Alright! We got a trailer after all. Better late than never:p Nice to see UB-02 Absorption and Beauty in action, but those things still seriously weird me out. I do like that there are yet more version exclusive elements with these things. Here's to hoping we get Rockwolf's dubbed names on the...
  13. Sakuraa

So there were no trailers and only the Japanese site got updated. Well that's pretty disappointing.
  14. Sakuraa

Damn, that was epic. I love how amazing and packed the Japanese trailers are:) Those CGI scenes of Solgaleo and Lunala were the best though. Too bad those won't be in the game:P
  15. Sakuraa

Ok, ok, ok, that was a LOT to take in all at once. First things first, the new Pokemon. Honestly, I really don't care for either. Type: Null looks like a gross abomination and Jangmo-o is just pretty bland imo. I'll give Type:Null props for being a human created Pokemon with a name that sounds...
  16. Sakuraa

Oh my gosh, Stufful is so damn cute! I love how it falls over after it attacks. The sandcastles still look lame, but I'll admit that they look better in the games as opposed to the artwork. And I don't care much for the boxing crab, but I do like that its a sea creature that is not a water-type.
  17. Sakuraa

Haven't seen all of the footage yet, but I did see the trailer of the new turtle Pokemon. I don't like it. Its face looks so ugly and gross. I am pleased that they keep making more Pokemon dragon-typed that aren't actual dragons though.
  18. Sakuraa

Wow, we just 4 new Pokemon on Tuesday, and now we're getting more stuff in 10 days. It's hard to believe this is the same game we went 4 months without any news.:p That aside, I really hope the Aug 1 news doesn't have any new Pokemon. I really want to know more about the characters in this...
  19. Sakuraa

Looks like Amie is back!! I'm so glad. That was my favorite feature from gen 6. Can't wait to see how much it's been updated.
  20. Sakuraa

Hm, the first 2 news batches showing the starters and the legendaries seemed pretty obvious to me. This time around they could show anything. New Pokemon, new characters, new gameplay features, anything. So whatever happens will be a nice treat for me. I only hope they'll officially explain...
Back
Top Bottom