Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

Forgot to mention one big one. I hate how there's no way to get a Sensu Oricorio before beating the game outside of trading. Why on earth did they put Poni Meadow past an area you can't get to before becoming champion? You can get to the other locations and catch 3 forms before the post game...
  2. Sakuraa

I don't like how there isn't a way to actually see your Hall of Fame records in the form of a image. I get that the Alola League was only just built as part of story purposes, so it makes sense that there isn't a record collection. But still, becoming the Champion is such a momentous part of the...
  3. Sakuraa

Wow, you're right. I never even noticed that. Even Pokedex itself doesn't mention anything about the legends in Rockruff or Lycanroc's entries. That just makes it even more annoying, imo:/ Your headcanon actually makes the situation more plausible. I could totally buy that. Maybe I shouldn't...
  4. Sakuraa

Honestly, I loved Sun and Moon and there weren't a lot of things that bothered me. But, if I had to pick a few.... Starter final evos. They just look terrible. I didn't like how a lot customization options were locked until the post game, again. I can accept some clothes being accessible...
Back
Top Bottom