Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Preview SM026: Farewell, Mamane!

That preview was so sad. It looks like Sophocles is trying to make the most of his time with all of his friends before the "move". I feel so bad for the poor boy. :( And yet I still don't feel like they'll actually be moving. The way Sophy's parents don't seem the least bit emotional about the...
  2. Sakuraa

Oh my gosh that trailer was so sad. I feel so bad for Sophocles and Togedemaru. They're so upset about this. I still don't think that they'll move in the end, but man is gonna be an emotional episode.
  3. Sakuraa

I wonder if they invited Hoshi for the farewell party or something else? Regardless, it'll be nice to see her again. It still seems most likely to me that Sophocles won't be moving in the end. The "things take a shocking turn" line make it seem like it's almost definitely going to be a...
  4. Sakuraa

Aw, poor kid looks so sad :cry:
  5. Sakuraa

Alright, with these new summaries, I'm definitely feeling Sophocles isn't going anywhere. I figure it's either going to be a complete misunderstanding and his parents were asking about moving for some reason other than that they actually want to move, they are moving, but not far at all, or they...
  6. Sakuraa

The only way I'd understand and accept Sophocles leaving would be if he's going to become Ula'ula's Trial Captain and the Island Challenge is about to officially get underway. And thus, I'd expect that the other students will be leaving to go to Akala to take over their Trials. If that's not...
Back
Top Bottom