Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Yeah, mine is in English. But that would be a pretty severe translation error with it happening to every single opponent who uses items :confused: Maybe it's more of a coding error that I guess only effected the English version? Idk honestly, but it's nice to know that it doesn't happen in other...
  2. Sakuraa

Well, nice to know that it isn't just me :D It is weird how no one noticed that before release though. o_O
  3. Sakuraa

Okay, so I noticed that when playing the game, whenever an opponent uses a healing item it always says "You" used it. Is that the case for everyone or is my game just on drugs or something? :confused:
  4. Sakuraa

Just saw the trailer and I was surprised to see the original trio, especially Green of course. So I guess this takes place at the same time as the original Yellow since Red and Blue are still kids. But anyway, GREEN THO? I didn't expect to see her :eek: It's great that she's finally in a game as...
  5. Sakuraa

Agreed. This a great feature for those who battle competitively. :) Also, new trailer. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhNT8cGTiM
  6. Sakuraa

They probably just wanted to focus more on those new things like the nature summoning woman and the department store to show off more for customization in the limited time they had. I don't think them not showing the arcade means anything.
  7. Sakuraa

Treehouse footage from earlier today. It shows two more new moves for Eevee, a woman who can make Pokemon of certain natures appear, and an accessory floor in Celdadon Department store. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnMXxX_FvB4
  8. Sakuraa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii2uNgA5C14 Pikachu and Eevee being fearful of Pokemon Tower is so sad, yet so cute :p
  9. Sakuraa

Same, it's adorable. :X3:
  10. Sakuraa

Wow Melmetal is actually not hideous for a giant beast morph of Meltan. Nice. :) The 400 candies to get it is pretty damn ridiculous tho :confused:
  11. Sakuraa

The Master Trainer battles look interesting. It is kind of annoying that they'll only want to battle another Pokemon of the same species though. Most likely I won't finish this challenge completely, but it is still a fun idea overall.
  12. Sakuraa

Oh wow. Thanks for pointing that out because I surely thought he was mistaken. :p It's kind of surprising to me that they just showed it off like that rather than the selection screen at the beginning of the game, but whatever, it was still nice to see.
  13. Sakuraa

New trailer which doesn't showcase anything new (though Serebii claimed it showed skin customization, but I didn't see that anywhere. Maybe I'm just blind), but is still nice. I'm loving the look of the environments. Everything looks so pretty. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irYFp43-WmY
  14. Sakuraa

Meltan is so adorable.:X3: I'm surprised to see that it has another form tho. I wonder what it'll look like.
  15. Sakuraa

Oh my gosh Pikachu is sooooo cute.:X3: I love all of the cute interactions between the player and the partner. The high five after beating gym and the little moments like the one after the rival battle where we see Pikachu's reaction; all of those make the game look so damn enjoyable and I can't...
  16. Sakuraa

Meltan is so adorable :X3:
  17. Sakuraa

Aw, it looks cute :X3:
  18. Sakuraa

I love the cut scenes of the legendary birds; they look really nice. It's also nice to know that the GO style of capture returns after you defeat them in battle. I though it would end up just being like previous games were you weaken them to capture them.
  19. Sakuraa

So apparently Serebii played the game recently and wrote about his experiences on his site. My main takeaways were that, to my surprise, you can choose from 4 different skin colors which I didn't expect since this is a remake. You get the first customization for your partner as soon as you...
  20. Sakuraa

New trailer. They're really going all out with Pikachu and Eevee's abilities. Eevee also gets a water and electric-type move and they can both fly the trainer around with balloons. They also each get a new special technique/move they can use based on friendship. I am just loving this. :)...
Back
Top Bottom