Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

I liked how in XY you got to battle Sycamore twice and of course in SuMo we ended off with a full battle against Kukui. So with that, I hope we have at least one opportunity to battle Professor Magnolia. And with SwSh being very focused on battling and the league, I think it would make a lot of...
  2. Sakuraa

Since within the world of the game, our gym battles will be filmed and broadcast, it would be nice if our gym battles could be recorded to be re-watched; similar to the functions of the Vs. Recorder.
  3. Sakuraa

Honestly, it would be great if we could have scene like that with the entire team. I'd personally love to see that, but the starter is always viewed in a more special light, so I don't see them doing it. We can hope tho.
  4. Sakuraa

I like how upon getting to the top of Mt. Lanakila in SuMo and the Indigo League in LGPE, there'd be a short, cute scene between the trainer and their starter if they were in the party. I hope something similar happens in SwSh. I've been liking how the recent games have been emphasizing the...
  5. Sakuraa

New Pokeballs PLEASE. We haven't gotten any normal new Pokeballs since DP. The Dream and Beast balls were I guess nice to see (if only because they show a desire to create new balls), but they were only for specific occasions. I need some new Pokeballs that I can use to catch any Pokemon. And...
  6. Sakuraa

I want NPCs to use Pokeballs other than the standard like with SMUSM. That was such a nice touch that I'd like to see continue in Sword and Shield.
Back
Top Bottom