Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I really hope this is true.
  2. Sakuraa

Because if their intent is to have a female character, the design comes across horribly to me, as the character looks like a boy.
  3. Sakuraa

Well that's for sure if it's actually a girl. I just find it to be a negative more than a positive. :(
  4. Sakuraa

I mean I definitely agree, I'm just kind of surprised it all. But I'm certainly looking forward to getting more info on Sunday.
  5. Sakuraa

Absolutely nothing about that character looks feminine to me. It looks straight up like a boy. The eyelashes are so small they don't look noticeable and the "hairclips" just look like different sections of the hair in different colors. If this is supposed to be a female character, well that's...
  6. Sakuraa

I just saw the leaked poster and I'm already dissapointed. I can't belive they gave Scorbunny to a boy. It looks so much more fitting for a female character (like Gloria). :( On the bright side, I guess no male gym leader companion...maybe...hopefully...
  7. Sakuraa

I personally don't think Scorbunny looks fitting with Ash at all. It looks way more suited for a female trainer to me. I'm still mixed on Grookey. It would be cool if the female companion got two starters tbh, so I wouldn't mind Gloria having one. But I definitely see her with Scorbunny over...
  8. Sakuraa

With Scorbunny :bulbaLove:
  9. Sakuraa

Only one week left. Crossing my fingers for Gloria :bulbaLove:
  10. Sakuraa

Right now I'm 50/50 on Ash leaving or staying. But that said, as long as Gloria is in, I'll be good tbh. :bulbaLove: I want Gloria as a main character more than I want Ash to be gone.
  11. Sakuraa

That would be my wish. My fingers are crossed for Victor and Gloria to be the main characters for the new series.
  12. Sakuraa

Every time they reveal more pictures of Scorbunny it just gets cuter and cuter. :bulbaLove:
  13. Sakuraa

I agree with Scorbunny, but I can see Ash with Sobble, mainly because it reminds me a lot of Froakie. I think there's a lot they could do with Sobble since it's supposed to be really timid and that's something Ash could work with it on. I'm still mixed on Grookey.
  14. Sakuraa

Scorbunny looks so cute. I really hope Gloria will be in the new series and get this cutie. :bulbaLove:
  15. Sakuraa

Well, my fingers are crossed from now until the 29th that Ash will be replaced with new characters for the new series.
  16. Sakuraa

I've thought that same thing up until they specifically said that this upcoming anime will be a 'rebirth' of sorts. That to me is what gives the possibility that they could replace Ash. We'll just have to wait and see what happens at the end of the month.
  17. Sakuraa

Personally I wouldn't consider it a waste, but I suppose it depends on who you ask. I don't see what's so super unrealistic about Ash possibly being replaced, what with a lot of the information given out implying that this is series is supposed to be a new beginning of sorts. He could stay...
  18. Sakuraa

Not necessarily. They could easily give a new protagonist a Pikachu.
  19. Sakuraa

I didn't say it was possible for Ash to do it. He very well could. I only said what I said since we have not idea if Ash will even be in the new series.
  20. Sakuraa

Even though we're still not sure how this anime will function, I just wanna say, I hope we get to see the curry making in the new series. Whether it's Ash or someone new, it looks super fun, so I really want to see that in the show :LOL: Honestly, after seeing the customization SwSh has, I...
Back
Top Bottom