Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

Like I said, they do become human-like to an extent, but it isn't nearly as severe as the Alola trio. Though I agree with you on the human looking hands, Intelleon's arms and legs are so extreme in their proportion that they make it seem more reptilian than human. The pattern on its body doesn't...
  2. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

Now that I'm done the main story of Shield and can come out of hiding, I'll give my opinion on the starters. Now, I should start by saying I was incredibly disappointed with how the Alola starters turned out. Popplio and Litten were cool and I like Torracat, but I didn't like any other mons out...
  3. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

So you fist bump Scorbunny, high-five Grookey, and...touch hands with Sobble. It's nice to see these different expressions of their personality in the very first meeting. View: https://twitter.com/chargerupgaming/status/1184854947646578689 Also, it's interesting that Hop chooses his starter...
  4. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

If the evolutions are ugly, mine ain't evolving. But I'll wait until we see them before I decide on that.
  5. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

Yes, that's true. I personally was thinking along the lines of how in Pokemon Origins Blue chooses his starter based simply on what Red picked. Basically making a choice with only one other trainer in mind, only the Champion in this case.
  6. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

Yeah, I feel like Scorbunny and Sobble are most fitting for him considering the story with Leon.
  7. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

This has not much to do with the starters themselves, just something I thought of. Story wise I feel like the starter choice is really interesting this time around. Since not only do we the player know that the Champion's main Pokemon is a Charizard, our character does too (heck, as does...
  8. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

Considering G-Max is supposed to be very rare and only found in select members of a species, I feel like it would be remarkably convenient if our chosen starter just so happened to be one of those Pokemon. :p But at the same time, the Alola starters final forms were among the few species that...
  9. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

Same, I thought I was the only one :bulbaWave:
  10. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

I remember one theory was that perhaps GF had a lot of ideas/concepts for fire/fighting starters and they decided to use them across several different generations.
  11. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

Doubt it'll happen, but I hope Scorbunny remains pure fire when it fully evolves. We've only had Cyndaquil remain pure fire and I think it's time for another one.
  12. Sakuraa

SwSh Starters Discussion

I was hoping for a cute water starter, but Sobbel is just ughk! Scorbunny and even Grookey are ,much cuter. Scorbunny actually reminds me a lot of Chespin with that face. As usual, the evolutions will probably decide who I'm going with.
Back
Top Bottom