Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

It's so funny how they show off that very gym just a few days after I was talking about it XD It'll be really cool if it's actually fire. My hope is that the grass-water-fire trio of leaders are the first and that all the remaining leaders are version exclusive.
  2. Sakuraa

Ah, I must mot have seen that video (I don't watch all of theirs). I had no idea they even covered this trailer. Thanks for the info. Yeah, that makes a lot of since. I'm glad to hear this, since I was still kind of doubting if this place would really be a gym or not.
  3. Sakuraa

Idk if I'm just late on this, but I can't believe I didn't notice this before. In this video at around :22 you see Victor in the industrial city, and you can see the league symbol on the giant tower in the back. Looks like this place is definitely going to be a gym, just with a different outer...
  4. Sakuraa

I'm now curious if the gym around the Glimmwood Tangle area could be a Psychic gym in one version of the game and Fairy in the other. The pink coloring and whole magical/mystical vibes along with the fact that G-Ponyta is in the area along with lot of fairy-types leads me to think it's possible...
  5. Sakuraa

I mean yeah, it's possible that they still exist within the games, I just meant it would have been cool to have them all in both games to be able to battle eventually.
  6. Sakuraa

So there aren't really 18 gyms total in the game...well that's dissapointing, that would have been so cool. :cry:
  7. Sakuraa

I'm personally guessing that the major league will consist of the gyms you must battle for a badge to qualify for the Champion Cup. A lot of people assume the major leaders are the ones battled in the giant stadium gyms. The minor league is more of a mystery. It might just be an optional group...
  8. Sakuraa

That actually makes a lot of sense. And if that ends up being the case, I assume the Minor League leaders won't use Dynamax.
  9. Sakuraa

So I'm gonna guess that it works like this: The major league consists of the 8 gyms you need to face to enter the Champion Cup at the end of the game. And the remaining 10 gyms in the minor league will be optional and you don't need to battle them to qualify for the Champion's Cup, but can if...
  10. Sakuraa

This is such an amazing concept. And this is so cool, because it means we'll finally get a dark-type gym. :LOL:
  11. Sakuraa

I was thinking it could Ash be possible that Milo isn't the first leader, but the credible leak seems to suggest that he's first, plus he was the first one we saw so, I do feel like he is the first one. I guess there will just be a lot of stuff before we get to him, which seems likely based on...
  12. Sakuraa

Yeah, looking at the map Milo's gym is a bit of a ways away from the starting town. I hope this means we'll have some really high leveled leaders later in the game. :bulbaLove:
  13. Sakuraa

Actually, now that I think about it. Isn't Milo's Eldegoss pretty high level for a first gym leader battle? I don't think we've ever had a first gym leader with a level 19 Pokemon (unless I'm forgetting something).
  14. Sakuraa

The screenshot on the official site shows Drednaw at level 24. Not saying your theory is wrong, just pointing this out. But on the map the gyms are really close to each other, so maybe that's why they're so close in level.
  15. Sakuraa

That's the place I assumed was the league. Unless they put a gym and the league in the same place, which I guess is possible.
  16. Sakuraa

I'm sure this has probably been discussed already, but...backtracking...I'd rather not. :cry: So I've been wondering, where does everyone think all of the gyms are supposed to be? Of course we've got Milo, Nessa, Bea/Allister, the purple gym behind Bea/Allister's gym, and the black gym in the...
  17. Sakuraa

Definitely ice for the icy city.
  18. Sakuraa

Yeah, it probably is more of a tournament, but I feel they won't abandon the tradtional forumula. My guess is that instead four E4 members, we'll battle maybe some random character just to start things off, Hop, Bede, and Marnie, and then finally Leon. That way we'll have the tradtional system...
  19. Sakuraa

I was going to suggest the E4 would use Gigantamax, but as Knightwolf09 said, there might not be a traditional E4. If there was, I'd imagine they'd all use Gigantamax. If the E4 ends up only being an assortment of trainers, I could see them using a mix of Dynamax and Gigantamax.
  20. Sakuraa

I have a feeling maybe the first 4 or 5 gyms will use Dynamax and the last ones will use Gigantamax.
Back
Top Bottom