Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Rival Speculation

Thanks, that's great to know. :bulbaLove: I wonder why "leaping" tho, maybe it'll have something to do with his personality.
  2. Sakuraa

Rival Speculation

I like what we've seen of Hop in just the little bit of previews we got today. He seems a lot like how I imagined, which is basically kind of like Barry. He's not a jerk, but not a pushover. And he seems really serious about his goal. I'm interested in seeing more of him.
  3. Sakuraa

Rival Speculation

As the new trailer has shown, Hop's league number is 189. I wonder if that's significant in the way it is for the gym leaders and Leon.
  4. Sakuraa

Rival Speculation

Bede and Marnie both look kind of shady, which is a nice contrast to Hop. I've seen a lot of people saying they think they'll be the 'jerk rivals', but I don't think they'll be outright jerks though. With how the whole league is based on competition and sports, I assume they're just going to...
  5. Sakuraa

Rival Speculation

Hop looks like a character I'll like. He give me Barry-vibes. I imagine he'll be friendly like most rivals have been, but pretty competitive due to wanting to be as strong as his brother.
Back
Top Bottom