• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Guess this is the end for me. I'll be returning once the games come out. Tho I'm still not even sure if I believe all of these "leaks". But I guess I'll see in 2 weeks. I will say this tho, if those alleged "starter evolutions" are supposed to be the real deal, well idk what's up with affleck...
  2. Sakuraa

I love how the title screens focus on the stadiums. It just really highlights how huge the league is in this game and I love it :bulbaLove:
  3. Sakuraa

I don't know.
  4. Sakuraa

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't see the need for a datamine. Serebii usually starts his coverage on the games a whole day before they come out anyway so I'm just used to getting all of my info from his site. I'd also prefer to stay blind on the story, so I really hope that if anything...
  5. Sakuraa

I'm glad all of those rumors that claimed G-Pontya would be fairy-type can all be tossed in the trash thanks to today's reveal.
  6. Sakuraa

Nothing is too outlandish here, but I'm gonna be honest. Every time I see a rumor that's like "I see the fanbase isn't happy right now. Here I am, the savior to give ya'll some crumbs", I get hella skeptical.
  7. Sakuraa

I literally thought of that very same thing once he said that. Now the "explosions" make way more sense.
  8. Sakuraa

Well technically it wouldn't be totally exclusive. It could just be a major league gym in one version and minor league in the other.
  9. Sakuraa

Wait, what?! Is that confirmed? Edit Nevermind, I just saw it in the other thread o_O Holy crap, that's awesome.
  10. Sakuraa

Why did they keep typing oof o_O Gonna be honest, nothing in here is too farfetch'd, but I personally think it's a bit suspicious to have a rumor talking about Alcremie, Drednaw, Corviknight, and Polteagiest's prevos a few days after we just found out about them due to that website stuff.
  11. Sakuraa

Now I just thought of something else. We were told that not all Pokemon within a species that can Gigantamax will be able to, and that you have to catch specific ones in Max Raid Battles. Ok fine, but how does that work for their prevolutions? Can you only catch them in the stage where they are...
  12. Sakuraa

I'm now wondering if Alcremie's pre-evolution will have all of the flavor differences that Alcremie has. Part of me feels that it will, but another part wonders if maybe it'll only have a few. Because that would be a lot of differences for 2 Pokemon. And I'm sure we haven't seen all of...
  13. Sakuraa

Wow, I never expected that site would have hidden info on it. It's cool if this ends up being true. I know a lot of people thought Alcremie and Drednaw would be single stage, but I had a feeling they had prevos. Corviknight having 2 prevos was expected, but I didn't expect Polteageist to be...
  14. Sakuraa

I love how all of the starter evolution descriptions are just "it's a bigger version of the first stage".
  15. Sakuraa

I could have gotten behind this one, since at least there's nothing outlandish in it. It's just kinda boring. I also tend not to believe rumors that predict trailers. This one tho, don't believe it at all. Not only have we already seen Neutralizing Gas, I don't believe all of the final stage...
  16. Sakuraa

I knew you wrote that the second I saw fire/normal for Scorbunny.
  17. Sakuraa

They aren't. It was confirmed on the official site that there will be more version exclusive leaders. So yeah, that one's totally fake.
  18. Sakuraa

My eyes must be horrid. I can't make out anything from that image :confused:
  19. Sakuraa

Absolutely not. One of the reasons I hated BW so much was because they forced you to only use the new Pokemon introduced in those games before the league. I don't want them to ever do that again.
  20. Sakuraa

With how big the gym challenge is being publicly broadcast and the like, I could see her drumming up a fanbase rather quickly. It's possible she could still be a beginner.
Back
Top Bottom