Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I said before the games came out that I thought Dynamax had the potential to be the best power-up in the series over Megas and Z-Moves if they were executed well. Having finished Shield, I think it ended up very well as a mechanic. My biggest issue with Mega Evolution was that they weren't able...
  2. Sakuraa

So based on the new video, it looks like you'll see the Gigantamax Pokemon's sprite on a glowing yellow BG when about to find them in the Max Raid battle. It also seems like the energy beam thing is a darker purple than the bright pink the regular Dynamax Pokemon have for raids. I doubt this'll...
  3. Sakuraa

Okay, the Japanese trailer shows G-Max Butterfree being used against Milo. And I remember they also showed G-Max Alcremie being used against Bea. The fact that they're showing off the G-Max forms in gym battles leads me to wonder if they won't be as super difficult to get as I might be thinking...
  4. Sakuraa

I like the G-Max forms revealed today. Eevee's is kind of meh, but not weird looking at least. I can't help but love Pikachu because of how he literally just looks like his old self. Charizard looks fine and thankfully not over the top. Meowth looks so funny I have to love it. Butterfree is the...
  5. Sakuraa

I also really hope there will be a method to easily find them. I kind of wanted to use a G-Max Pokemon on my team, but if it's too much work to find and catch one, I won't even bother.
  6. Sakuraa

Oh, you can? I didn't remember them stating it could be done through NPCs. That's very much a relief it that's the case. Thanks for the info :bulbaLove:
  7. Sakuraa

I thought during the E3 demo they said when trying to catch a Pokemon in a Max Raid battle, only one person would keep it in the end and everyone else just got items. I could just remembering it wrong, but I swore that's what they said.
  8. Sakuraa

I like that it's officially confirmed that Dynamax Pokemon don't need to hold an item. It'll be nice to be able to take advantage of this powerful transformation and still be able to use items. It's also great to know that they can't flinch and that even Protect can do damage. I'm still a bit...
  9. Sakuraa

Personally, I like that Dynamax will be available as early as the first gym. Not only because that highlights the importance of it to Galar's culture, but since we can only use it in a select few locations (unlike Z-Moves and Megas) it gives us more opportunity to see it and get used to it...
  10. Sakuraa

So Gigantamax is only among certain Pokemon, but not available each member of the species? That's interesting. I guess this is something that's going to be more rare.
  11. Sakuraa

Unpopular opinion, but I believe Dynamax has to potential to be a better power-up than Mega Evolution and Z-Moves. Mega Evolution was nice, but I always hated how it was limited to only certain Pokemon, and such a small group too. It also had to potential to turn most battles into sweeps with...
  12. Sakuraa

It's epic and terrifying at the same time. I'm glad that it's like Z-Moves in that all Pokemon can take advantage of it. It's also nice that it ends after 3 turns and doesn't last the entire battle like Megas. Personally, I think this is a nice kind of power up to add. And of course, young kids...
Back
Top Bottom