Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

The new trailer today was so amazing. It's cool that they packed so much into it and still without spoiling much. We even got small glimpses of Gym Leaders and a couple of new Pokemon, but nothing too extreme which I really liked. My biggest takeaway tho, the Apricon Balls! I'm so happy that...
  2. Sakuraa

I was surprised to see a new trailer today. I thought they were done until the 15th, but it's nice to see more new features. Everything they mentioned sounds cool. The nature-stat changing mints sound like they'll be really helpful and totally eliminate the issue of being stuck with a Pokemon...
  3. Sakuraa

This is exactly how I wish it was. I don't mind catching G-Max Pokemon fully evolved as an option, but if that's the only way, I find it really annoying. I'd prefer to have them in their basic form and evolve them myself. I wish in addition to those early Deino/Larvitar events they would have...
  4. Sakuraa

That's possible. I hope it was, because it would be so much better if everyone who participated in the raid got the Pokemon. Especially wen it comes to catching Gigantamax Pokemon.
  5. Sakuraa

I thought at E3 they said only the player who caught the Pokemon will keep it and everyone else just gets items and such. Or am I just remembering that wrong?
  6. Sakuraa

Sounds nice. I like it :bulbaLove:
  7. Sakuraa

Here's all 3 of starter greetings. View: https://twitter.com/chargerupgaming/status/1184854947646578689
  8. Sakuraa

So you high five with Grookey, cute. Also, that guy said you register for the league in that city, I wonder if that's also where you get your gym uniform. Aw, that's so cute.
  9. Sakuraa

Aw, that's cute. It's nice to hear the father mentioned again :bulbaLove:
  10. Sakuraa

As much as I don't like Sobble, this is kind of cute. And it's nice to see each starter has a different interaction when choosing them. Now I wonder what Grookey does.
  11. Sakuraa

That's AWESOME! I was hoping they'd keep it for this around, but I seriously doubted it. That's great to hear that it's back. :bulbaLove:
  12. Sakuraa

Wait, are you talking about the portable PC? If so, that's great news.
  13. Sakuraa

From what I heard, yes had more votes than no by the end. By I've no access to the results myself so I'm not 100% sure.
  14. Sakuraa

I still think we'll see the first evolutions, only because of that online poll. The question is simply when.
  15. Sakuraa

So much G-Max forms today. Nice, it's been a while since we got some. It would have been nice to see more from new Pokemon though, but I don't mind, especially since some are only obtained as gifts. I do wish they would have given us more info on getting G-Max Pokemon tho, since I'm still...
  16. Sakuraa

I'm in class rn so I can't watch the whole thing. Looks like we can see a bit of new stuff from this video, like making the League Cards, which looks great btw. :bulbaWave: Edit: So it seems you unlock more things for League Cards throughout the game. I figured that would be the case. Hopefully...
  17. Sakuraa

Hoping we get to see the starter evolutions and Zacian and Zamazenta's types tomorrow. :bulbaLove:
  18. Sakuraa

Since the CoroCoro issue shows the Wild Area, I hope we get some more details on it soon. Specifically with the Max Raid Battles. I really want to know just how hard it is to find "Gigantamax-able" Pokemon. I really want one on my team, but if they're just too extremely hard to find, I might not...
  19. Sakuraa

Another video from Game informer. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVMTFYTKwiQ
  20. Sakuraa

The last one was just uploaded. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGSdQ1e4g_k
Back
Top Bottom