Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I guess it would just be more satisfying for me if you could actually see all of the Pokemon eating depending on how many you have, like with more split-screens. Or if the animation with the trainer and one Pokemon was followed up with another brief one showing the others eating. The way it is...
  2. Sakuraa

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I wish with the curry making that we could make enough to feed all of our Pokemon at once. Even though it seems like the whole team can cook together, it looks like you can only eat with one other. :cry:
  3. Sakuraa

SwSh Camping and Cooking

Oooh, that would all be so cool. They made sure to program Zangoose and Seviper to fight each other in horde battles, so it would be cool if the same thing happened with camp for any Pokemon with those kinds of relationships. Like Durauldon and Tyranitar who are also said to battle each other...
  4. Sakuraa

SwSh Camping and Cooking

They're literally amazing and (aside from the great looking customization) I'm looking forward to them more than anything. That fact that you can literally set up camp with your whole team and let them chill out together and play is like a dream come true. It adds life to the game that often...
Back
Top Bottom