Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Looking at the upcoming titles...yeah this seems to be exactly what I feared. Ash and Gou look like they're just gonna hop region to region every few episodes. I was happy were were getting 2 episodes in Galar, but now I see it's only to leap over to Johto in the following episode, then soar...
  2. Sakuraa

I saw the episode titles and I kind of cringed when I saw the Ivysaur one, but thank goodness the following ones are focusing on Galar and Dynamax. I was really getting worried they wouldn't start breathing about Galar until like 10 episodes in. I can only hope they stay in Galar for a good...
  3. Sakuraa

At this point, I'm waiting on the second episode to see how everything starts to build from there. First episode looks like it'll be a Kanto fest, which was expected, but still annoying to see. As such, I'll be waiting to see what Ash's plans will be after this recapping, backstory and whatever...
  4. Sakuraa

I imagine Ash will Gigantamax Pikachu at least once. I can't see that not happening. But I'm keeping my expectations low on any of the new SwSh related features being given decent screen time in this series considering we barely know anything about how much we'll be seeing of Galar or if Ash...
  5. Sakuraa

I mean that's very well possible. We know a huge portion of the games is focusing on the gym challenge, meanwhile we haven't gotten much on Zacian and Zamazenta at all. But at the same time, we've only seen 2 screenshots of the title that both just so happened to focus on the stadiums. The...
  6. Sakuraa

I hope the next bit of info gives us some insight on what Ash's goal will be, assuming he has one. My greatest fear right now is that we're gonna have SuMo 2.0. and Ash is going be spending most of his time just screwing around and not doing anything of value. And I hope we can see a bit of...
  7. Sakuraa

I just want her to be on the main cast and travel with Ash and Gou.
  8. Sakuraa

I suppose, but I mean at the same time, they could also just relocate it if need be. I guess I just wish there was a tiny bit more focus on the newer region.
  9. Sakuraa

I like the art style, but I'm not too happy about this new professor and Ash and Gou's "base" being in Vermillion City. I wish their primary stay was in Galar with Magnolia and Sonia. I know they're not making Galar a main focus in particular, but I really wish they were since it is the new...
  10. Sakuraa

They might just want to wait closer to the release before giving out big info, which is fine, just kind of annoying for those of us with a lot of questions. I kind of hope Sunday will bring something new to the table, but since last time it was just map close-ups, I feel the same will be done...
  11. Sakuraa

Same. I'm kind of hoping the region hopping is mainly for Gou to catch every Pokemon while Ash focuses on the gyms in Galar. It would be such a let down if Ash didn't participate in the biggest gym battles the series has ever seen. :(
  12. Sakuraa

I'm really disappointed that we didn't get any new info today. This series has me with the most questions, yet they're not giving us any details about how this whole thing is gong to work.
  13. Sakuraa

It's sad that the "18 gyms in Galar" was taken out of context (tho that clearly wasn't Gamefreak's fault), however I hope the minor league will somehow be adapted into the anime still. Whether the leaders are challenged or not, it's an interesting concept that would be great to see.
  14. Sakuraa

They could always just mix it up. Like if there are hypothetically 4 pairs of version exclusive gym leaders, they could pick 2 from the major leagues of both games to use for the show while the others will just be in the minor league.
  15. Sakuraa

They could always make them function differently. I assume the Major League will be the gym battles in the huge stadiums with that are filmed and broadcast on television. The minor league might simply be a set of smaller scale, more casual battles.
  16. Sakuraa

Now that we know Galar will have 18 gyms, I hope Ash will be doing the league challenge in Galar more than ever. Heck, they can even have Gou do some since there are so many. Maybe Ash will take on the major league and Gou the minor league.
  17. Sakuraa

I mean they could, I'd just personally rather they didn't. I don't see why wouldn't just have Gou do any gym related stuff for the other regions since he's not done it before, instead of having Ash do things he's done before. Galar is the region new to Ash and to us as viewers, so I'd prefer...
  18. Sakuraa

For me it's because Ash has already battled them in some form or fashion. Meanwhile we've got 8 gym leaders for him to face in Galar (more if you throw in version exclusives). I'd rather him focus on them instead of fooling around with leaders he's already battled before. There are characters...
  19. Sakuraa

If they're doing gym battles in the non-Galar regions (which I was kind of hoping they wouldn't), it better be Gou doing them. I want to see Ash battling leaders he's never battled before. Hopefully Ash will do Galar's and Gou can do the rest.
  20. Sakuraa

Good news: Gou is a boy and not a hideous girl. That's good. And now I can go back to hoping Gloria will join the show in some way eventually. :bulbaLove: Bad news: Scorbunny is with a boy instead of a girl and if Gloria shows up, she probably won't have one :( Other news: Well everything...
Back
Top Bottom