Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I only just checked out the official site updates, and I love how the legendary slate designs correspond to the game cartridge the associated Pokemon debuted in. :bulbaLove:
  2. Sakuraa

It seemed obvious that Pal Park would be different in BDSP, but I'm surprised by the Ramanas Park allowing us to catch legendries. Though I guess they had to do something since Max Raid dens won't be a thing. Either way, I'm sooo excited. The music is making me so nostalgic. :bulbaLove:
  3. Sakuraa

The Galactic commanders look so cute as 3D chibis :bulbaLove:
  4. Sakuraa

I'm still so happy to see gym leaders will use seals on their Poke Balls. I'm also glad to see the Platinum outfits will be available from mystery gift. :bulbaLove:
  5. Sakuraa

That would be interesting. Hypothetically it could be that the original "cute" roster is naturally allowed in, but boosting the cuteness contest stat would allow any Pokemon in. But at the same time, I feel like this could only work if there was a way to remove the stats, since it would be...
  6. Sakuraa

I saw badge polishing is back. My life is complete :bulbaLove:
  7. Sakuraa

Hearing that TMs are single use again is pretty shocking, but I guess as long as you can easily get more it doesn't really matter.
  8. Sakuraa

Re-watching the trailer, I noticed Cheryl also uses Ball Seals on her Chansey's ball :bulbaLove: This gives me hope that we'll see it from a good number of other trainers. I hope it won't be limited to just major characters, but some is better than none at least. Now that you mention it, we do...
  9. Sakuraa

OMG, so much great stuff in the new trailer! I said before that I hoped Amity Square would kind of be like were you go to use Pokemon Camp, and in a way it is! You can walk around with all 6 of your Pokemon and cook them poffins, it's great! I'm thrilled to see that the Poketch is how you use...
  10. Sakuraa

Dawn and Lucas are wearing them in their artwork, so I imagine they'll see be part of the game.
  11. Sakuraa

Speaking of seals/stickers, I hope they'll have other trainers use them on their Pokemon. I think there were a couple of trainers in Platinum who did that. I know Barry had stickers on his starter's Pokeball, and I want to say Volkner had them on his Electivire. It would be nice to see it from...
  12. Sakuraa

I find it interesting that Turtwig's Absorb seems to have been replaced by Leafage, while Piplup's Bubble seems to be replaced by Water Gun. I wonder if Chimchar will have a change to it's early moveset.
  13. Sakuraa

That trailer was certainly worth the wait. I'm so glad ball seals are back!! I really wanted those. Super Contests are looking great. And most importantly CUSTOMIZATION is HERE!!!!! I am so glad. I thought they'd go the previous route of not including it, but I'm thrilled that they actually...
  14. Sakuraa

The box arts are beautiful :bulbaWave: My boys look amazing :bulbaLove:
  15. Sakuraa

I'm not sure what you mean by that. An outdoor square is going to be larger than a single building. There's plenty of space to put down a tent and let your team roam. Like I said, I HOPE, that camping won't be limited to Amity Square. I want to be able to use it freely like in SwSh. I was just...
  16. Sakuraa

I don't see why it would be. If you can use camp in a Pokemon Center, you should be able to do it in Amity Square.
  17. Sakuraa

I had an interesting thought. If Pokemon Camp doesn't return as something we can do anywhere, I wonder if Amity Square could be made into a camping area since before it was a place to chill with certain Pokémon. Now, it would be annoying to not be able to use camp anywhere at will (and tbh I DO...
  18. Sakuraa

Sure when it's more Pokemon its more work, but we can see it is still possible to do in 3D.
  19. Sakuraa

You can put clothes and accessories on Pikachu and Eevee in Let's Go just fine, so I feel they could do the same for contests.
Back
Top Bottom