• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

Hallelujah! Got one thing from my wish list; a Pikaclone that can be caught early! Can't wait to use precious Pawmi on my team :bulbaWave:
  2. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

I hope we'll have another cute moment with our starter like we've seen in the past two games. In SuMo we had the moment in the beginning where our starter had to accept us and then we held them up. Then at the end right before the E4 there's that short bonding moment on Mt. Lanakila. In SwSh we...
  3. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

Yeah, but officially it isn't so I don't count it as one. But even if it was, like I said we already have the Net Ball. Yet there are 16 other types which have no specific balls which make it easier to catch them.
  4. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

But the Dive Ball is just for anything underwater, which isn't type specific, just location specific. I would prefer a "stone ball" or "evolution items" ball if anything. I personally feel the Moon Ball should have been the evolution stone ball or something since limiting it to just the moon...
  5. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

I've loved the fact that each new generation adds a new Pikaclone, and I like that they've been adding new interesting types for the Pikaclones since gen 5. So assuming the pattern continues and we get a new Pikaclone, something I'd like to see are version exclusive Pikaclones. Yep, I'm still...
  6. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

I know I just made a post yesterday and I try not to post too much, but something came to my mind after I finished that version exclusives post. I talked a lot about gyms and something that I think would be nice to see in SV (if there are gyms), is challenging gyms types that we tend to see in...
  7. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

Considering the different styles between the logos for the two versions and the fact that for the first time ever we get different starting outfits based on the version, I'm crossing my fingers that we might get a few more major version differences this time around. I would love if they...
  8. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

I hope we'll a few new Pokemon with gender differences. Honestly, I feel like ever since introducing them in Gen 4 and editing a bunch of old Pokemon to have them that gen, we haven't seen too many Pokemon with gender differences. I don't mind Pokemon like Meowstic and Indeedee where the each...
  9. Sakuraa

Generation IX Wishlist

As far as story elements, I really hope for something similar to Galar where the gyms are considered highly important. I'm not looking for a repeat of the greatness that was Galar's handling of the gyms, I'd just like for them to actually be relevant to many of the region residents instead of...
Back
Top Bottom