Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Customization Thread

I've just watched some of the preview videos from Serebii and GameExplain and according to them, you can choose your hairstyle, hair color, eye shape, and eye color right from the start. No word on if you can choose your preferred uniform from the start, but at the very least this is very great...
  2. Sakuraa

Customization Thread

Okay, thanks to the trailer today, I'm less concerned about customization. It looks like there will actually be a lot of options from a huge list for at least facial features like our eye shapes and hair styles. The range of color for hair and eyes also looks pretty vast. I wish we could have...
  3. Sakuraa

Customization Thread

If I can appreciate one thing, it looks like finally our glasses will look normal and have temples that go behind our ears, rather than the glasses just sitting on our faces with no temples as with previous games.
  4. Sakuraa

Customization Thread

Yeah, I'm still disappointed that there is no option with a skirt. If they do any DLCs, it would be nice if they add new uniforms and especially some with skirts.
  5. Sakuraa

Customization Thread

Guess I'll be wearing this uniform when I play. I was thinking of going with the suspenders, but I'd rather this outfit since it has shorts and I'll be able to see my socks. Since I'm stuck to only being able to change up my accessories, I'm going to customize as much as I can. :LOL: It's also...
  6. Sakuraa

Customization Thread

I don't mind being limited to uniforms, but I'm pretty disappointed that the variety between the uniforms really doesn't look all that impressive. Surely we could have gotten more than just 4 different versions of the uniform (including some skirts and dresses for girls). I think 8 would have...
  7. Sakuraa

Customization Thread

I'm a bit concerned, but it was only the second trailer and the first to show off any customization so I don't want to panic. But I really hope we aren't just limited to different versions of the uniform. Maybe for the first bit of the game I can understand, but after like 2 hours in, I would...
Back
Top Bottom