• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

OMG, I was so surprised when I saw the dub sneak peaks uploaded a few minutes ago. I loved everything. Liko and Roy's voices sound great. I'm so hyped for the series to begin. I just pray it's not on Netflix again.
  2. Sakuraa

I'm so excited that Liko and Roy are heading to Galar next! I was wondering when the region hoping would start and it looks like now is the time. I hope Galar will finally get the attention it never got in Journeys and that Liko and Roy will actually stay there for a few episodes, just like with...
  3. Sakuraa

In re-watching the previews, I'm wondering if the place where the Explorers are holding Sprigatito is on Roy's home Island. And if it is, maybe when the Volt Tacklers land there to get Sprigatito back, Fuecoco wanders off, which is how it runs into Roy and they end up meeting.
  4. Sakuraa

I find it funny that it took the until the premier date for us to see Liko animated in her normal clothes, and only through the Opening and preview.
  5. Sakuraa

A preview for upcoming episodes. Finally Roy will appear and it looks like he'll be meeting Fuecoco and the shiny Rayquaza. I like how we can see the contrast between Liko and Roy's personalities. Liko treats her pendant as precious, keeping it secured in a box. Meanwhile Roy can be seen...
  6. Sakuraa

10 hours until the premiere, and the Twitter account posted an adorable short teaser featuring Quaxly :bulbaLove:
  7. Sakuraa

The full version of Heart Pounding Diary (aka bop of the century) is available now on a few music platforms. I think it might only be playable in Japan for right now, but you can get a short preview for the time being. I'm so hyped for tomorrow. Finally my childhood dream is coming true...
  8. Sakuraa

Nidothing and Quaxly look so fabulous. Next to Roy and Liko, I'm most excited for these cuties :bulbaLove:
  9. Sakuraa

I think I saw the most important things from the deep dive. While there are some things I wish we could have seen, I'm very pleased by what they revealed that I didn't expect. The short 2 minute preview for the first episode was great. Horizons looks beautiful already and I am beyond hyped. Next...
  10. Sakuraa

Last day before the deep dive. Time to post my final hopes and expectations for the special. Hopes: -More information on Liko and Roy. I really hope we can learn a bit more about the protagonists. Their personalities, their specific goals, anything. I just want to know more about them...
  11. Sakuraa

Yep, here is the art for Roy's Poke Ball.
  12. Sakuraa

The official anime twitter uploaded some more art of Liko's pendant. I wonder if we'll get some more art for Roy's mysterious Poke Ball too? Also, there is a special promotion for Horizons on a train line. It's great to see how much they're hyping up Horizons.
  13. Sakuraa

Yeah, they'll probably chill there for a bit to establish the initial storyline and new characters.
  14. Sakuraa

Okay, time for my last big prediction before the deep dive on Friday. I think that Liko, Roy, and the crew's first big "mission" (for lack of a better term) in the series will be to go to Paldea and learn about the Terastal Phenomenon. Considering that Liko's pendant seems to have a lot of...
  15. Sakuraa

I must say, I really hope Horizons handles Pokemon captures well. I know it's pretty early to talk about this considering we only know of Liko and Roy getting Sprigatito and Fuecoco right now, but it's still on my mind. I think my issue is that a lot of past series really had captures going all...
  16. Sakuraa

Okay, I know there's a big deep dive for the show airing on the 7th, but I'm just so excited for Horizons! I just want to post my new hopes for the series now with the information we got from the new trailer and website on Friday. So, with it seeming that the main goal of the cast is to uncover...
  17. Sakuraa

Okay, now that I've taken the time to re-watch the trailer and look over the new website, I want to give some more opinions on Horizons. When it was first announced that this series would be another region hopping one, I was a tad nervous, and I still am partially. But just from what I see now...
  18. Sakuraa

YES! A new trailer. I was so hoping we'd another soon, but I honestly wasn't sure if it would happen. I'm so HYPED! Finally we got a little glimpse of Roy. I'm so curious about so much going on here, but hopefully they'll explain more in the hour long special on Apr 7th. Sprigatito looks so cute...
  19. Sakuraa

Ok...I guess these guys look cool and all, but like I said last week, I'm just not interested in all of these side characters. First of all, the freaking Kanto Pokemon are annoying af. They couldn't have given them Pokemon from any other region? Ceruledge being there is nice, but why Rhydon and...
  20. Sakuraa

Again, I personally see no reason for why he wouldn't appear, but I guess we'll have to just wait and see.
Back
Top Bottom