Search results for query: *

1. S

What video games are you playing now?

Been digging into Mole Mania. Puzzle and action are two genres that don't sound like they come together all that well, but Mole Mania mashes them both together in a way where they complement each other. I also appreciate that it's super forgiving: Health refills are plentiful, completing a room...
  2. S

Just finished the Bowhemoth mode of Runbow Pocket (wasn't a fan), and afterward I'll see if I can get some online games of Kirby: Battle Royale
  3. S

Making attempts at the final challenge level in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. Yesterday, I tried and failed to hit some achievements in Bird Mania 3D and played some Super Mario Maker 3DS Course World levels to download the ones that I liked.
  4. S

After a year of on-again off-again grinding, I have a 100% complete save file of Kirby's Dream Buffet! (I don't have Switch Online, so I don't get the online play EXP boost...) I'm going to try and round out the remaining songs on Taiko Drum n' Fun, then play some random Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn...
  5. S

Mega Man 3 via Mega Man Legacy Collection (3DS)! And hey, I managed to beat the initial 8 stages without save states! I thank the slide feature for that, although Snake Man managed to require an E-Tank to refill my health even with his weakness on hand.
  6. S

Of all things, Cut the Rope 2 on Android. (The one with the energy system) I was feeling nostalgic. The game is still as cute as ever, but boy were bonus objectives a mistake. They are extremely fiddly and consume the bulk of the energy supply.
  7. S

Right now, I'm working through Runbow Pocket's Adventure Mode and messing around in Taiko Drum n' Fun.
Back
Top Bottom