Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Generation VI: The Future

I don't know what Magiana is for, but she's a sign that SOMETHING is coming!
  2. SammyW27

Hmmm...since the Gen 1 games are coming to the Virtual Console...does that mean no Gen 1 Remakes (at least not anytime soon)?
  3. SammyW27

I'd rather have Gen 4 remakes than more Gen 1 remakes, especially since next year is Gen 4's 10th anniversary. ...However, Gen 1 remakes for the franchises' 20th Anniversary sounds just be too good for Gamefreak to pass up. :-(
  4. SammyW27

With the deluge of info about Zygarde, Greninja's new form, and even adding "Z" to the TV Show, I'm even more curious about if they'll release Z Version sometime early next year... :-/ I mean, why show us so much new stuff for a game that would be over a year away :confused: Heck, part of me...
  5. SammyW27

This recently came to me: what if the next Main Series game is released earlier than usual next year :confused: Like, instead of being released in the fall like previous installments, it's released in summer or even spring. I'm probably wrong and just jumping the gun again, but it feels...
  6. SammyW27

I don't know...they released Emerald and the Gen 1 Remakes in the same year
  7. SammyW27

No Main Series Game This Year? Hope this isn't too stupid a topic, but I'm really, really curious. *ahem* Okay, the teaser for the next Movie has some people talking about how it means the next game will be released next year thanks to Zygrande's presence. ...which makes me wonder...
Back
Top Bottom