Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview SM026: Farewell, Mamane!

Though something that came to me about the situation... If Misty can stick around through Johto, Max stick around through the Battle Frontier, Brock stick around through Sinnoh, and Clemont after the Lumiose Gym battle, then Sophocles can be around for the rest of SM. At least with him they...
  2. SammyW27

Not to mention how Ash didn't even get slap on the wrist for cheating in SM24. It's like it's impossible to fail at this school (Usagi and Ichigo would be so proud)
  3. SammyW27

And to be fair, another thing in his favor is that he has one of the better voices in the (English) dub. He has a voice that suits him better than all three girls! :o
  4. SammyW27

*reads summaries* Oh -_- *episode is almost over* Sophocles: I thought we were moving. Mom or Dad: Of course not! You just only heard part of the conversation and misunderstood us. Sophocles: Yay, we're not moving after all! Viewers: Dammit... Hopefully soon. Though I am a little concerned...
  5. SammyW27

Chances are they're just trolling us again, but I wouldn't mind. The little fatty has to be THE Most Useless companion ever (which is saying something)... Though yeah, they've never had a companion leave during the middle of a saga, and there's not much point in starting now. (Even if it would...
Back
Top Bottom