Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

@marshiyanmisuta Nice research!(y)
  2. SammyW27

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

At least in SM and XY it was quality over quantity. They may not have shown up as much, but were in top form! Not only do they have less screentime than ever, but they're not even as good as they were the last 2 series. They're even back to randomly popping in worthless fillers to make them...
  3. SammyW27

That's what I was talking about. And to better clear things up, I meant current/modern anime. I'm well aware of other "bumbling bad guys" of animes past (even met some). Heck, back in the day some folks thought they were TR knock-offs, but really ALL of them were just doing the same thing since...
  4. SammyW27

Yeah...they should've been retired along with Ash at the end of SM. Ended on a high note. I thought they kept them around to provide antagonism as needed as always. ESPECIALLY since travelling to old regions meant no other teams (and screw Team Yell). ...and then there's been NO antagonism at...
  5. SammyW27

Of course. The grunts showed up late, then got their asses handed to them on a platter within minutes And then grunts were knocked out by sleep powder, Domino was felled by a slippery floor, and Mewtwo pressed the Reset Button of the Gods (again) The grunts were ALL defeated with one move...
  6. SammyW27

55% or higher. 50% or less isn't worth getting paranoid over :p If they can come back after being gone for 3 months straight in BW, them appearing irregularly here isn't cause for concern. At the very least, I think they'll be demoted from main characters for reoccurring supporting ones (if...
  7. SammyW27

That's what the "almost" was for. ;) How? All of those had TR defeated easily/cheaply.
  8. SammyW27

Dude, "cheap and rushed" is how they've handled almost every villain storyline. Besides, they've NEVER respected Team Rocket. Those people you mentioned aren't even going to be referenced. The organization never truly mattered. It was all about the TRio.
  9. SammyW27

Well, there was them being in both episodes of Brock & Misty's second guest stint, and trying to go after Meltan or Sandy a couple of times. Yeah, but Brock didn't have as an important a job as the TRio. The writers like to keep them around to provide antagonism or comic relief as needed...
  10. SammyW27

I like to think of it this way: when they ARE around, they're in top form.:ROFLMAO: With this saga they're the best they've been since the OS! (I know, I said that about them in Kalos, but they're even better here (y)) For me it's quality over quantity this time. And I'm really diggin' it! :love:
  11. SammyW27

At least things aren't as bad as in BW where the worst parts of the saga happened when they weren't around. Though one has to wonder if OLM is as tired of them as longtime fans are. Especially since the Show is embracing its kids' show roots as never before, and Japanese kids still love them...
Back
Top Bottom