Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

It better... Even better, go back to the AU M20 & 21 were doing. I was enjoying that before they stooped to this cheap trick. Heck, I was even liking AU Ash more than Regular Ash. The worst part is that I just KNOW this will make a lot money with people going into the theater with nostalgia...
  2. SammyW27

The Ancient Mew card, eh? So I guess M23 is going to be a CG remake of the Lugia movie, huh? Though I gotta admit, Mewtwo's armor looks cooler. Though I would've much preferred it be in a new/better story.
  3. SammyW27

Yep...... Definitely not gonna bother with this one -_- If I want to watch the Mewtwo movie, I'll watch the Mewtwo movie. It being computer animated changes nothing. Though I just KNOW it'll make a lot of money because of people going into the theater wearing nostalgia goggles...:(
  4. SammyW27

Yep....unless they show something genuinely new in feature info, I'm skipping this one -_- OMG, Misty and Brock are back to stand around and do nothing...IN CGI! How do we know he's really back? :unsure: For all we know they'll just a digitally remastered recording of sound track from the...
  5. SammyW27

Hmmm...those looks kind of close to some of the humans we've seen in Pokemon... Oh, and some merchandise has confirmed the return of Mewtwo's special Pokeballs. ...though that just lowers my (already low) interest...
  6. SammyW27

No "fighting is wrong" BS, making Mewtwo more evil than he really is, or lame football team jokes this time. Oh, and no new cover of "Brother, My Brother" either *shudder*:sick:
  7. SammyW27

Yep, we're getting another fight with Mew... Hopefully they'll do more than play Bumper Balls of Death this time.
  8. SammyW27

WHOOOAAAA!!! IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! ポケモン映画公式サイト|最新映像、近日公開!
  9. SammyW27

Here's another thing I just thought about... They'll have to do something really different because of the the runtime since they don't make Pikachu Shorts anymore. Take away "Pikachu's Vacation" and "Mewtwo Strikes Back" is about 75 minutes long. The fact PokeMovies are longer now than they...
  10. SammyW27

The trailer is being released on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day! View: https://twitter.com/pokemon_movie/status/1078124847878684673
  11. SammyW27

Let's also hope he doesn't screw up Pocket Monster as badly as he did Final Fantasy...:cautious:
  12. SammyW27

"YET" being the keyword. Because doing a straight up remake of an old movie with new animation is downright impractical... (Just ask "Pyscho")
  13. SammyW27

Probably using some of what Shudo wrote, like how he got a writing credit for M20 because the early part was largely based on the first episode. Becasuse I know I'd lose all interest if this was a remake with different animation and I'm sure I'm not alone. There just better not be any...
  14. SammyW27

An interesting tidbit... View: https://twitter.com/Paulrobertryan/status/1070112245428969472 Mega-Mewtwo Z or Mewthree?o_O
  15. SammyW27

If Marshadow can be in what was supposed to be retelling of the Kanto era and Zerora be in the Johto themed M21, I can totally see Meltan (awkwardly) being in M22...:cautious:
  16. SammyW27

Let's also hope there aren't any deus-ex-machina magic tears this time...:cautious:
  17. SammyW27

Calling it now: Mega-Mewtwo X at long last. Too bad it couldn't be on the Show or a movie that doesn't sound like a nostalgic cash grab...:(
Back
Top Bottom