• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview SM108: Inside Kapu-Rehire's Mist

Oh, I'm all too aware :cry: Though let's be honest, she's SO underdeveloped, underused and uninteresting it's going to be an uphill battle for me to buy a emotional moment involving her. And surely I'm not the only person who feels this way... Heck, I already feel I'll be more moved by...
  2. SammyW27

I...I don't know how to tell them this, but...i-it's gonna be a little hard for me to feel much sadness or sympathy for Mallow :( If it was anyone else I'd be more moved...but her...:confused_emoji:
  3. SammyW27

GRANDPA STOUTLAND?!?! :eek: Though...is anyone else having trouble feeling for Mallow? :confused_emoji:
  4. SammyW27

Probably fairly well, like with Grandpa Stoutland, all those Minior, Luxray in M20, Snubbull in M21 (damn!:eek:) and to a lesser extent Origins and Generations. If it was 4Kids we'd be in a lot more trouble, but TPCI is a little more chill about it.
  5. SammyW27

Rough translation from AshSerena: Mallow and Gladion? :confused_emoji: That-that could be funny. I don't think I've ever seen you two characters together (by yourselves) before... Sounds like they're going there with Mohn (and Mallow's mom?) too... I beg to differ. They've been spreading...
  6. SammyW27

Heck, every episode of this arc is giving focus to 2 characters at a time! (though it may have backfired a little)
  7. SammyW27

Translation for the picture, courtesy Dephendor: I'm a little surprised they're making a big deal about it though. Mythicals on the Show aren't the big event they used to be. Especially an old one like Shaymin (Gen 4 remakes on the horizon?) I'm probably wrong, but get the funny feeling...
  8. SammyW27

Yeah, this is shaping up to be the longest island arc. Though that doesn't take much...
  9. SammyW27

It does sounds like a LOT if gonna happen on Poni Island...;)
Back
Top Bottom