Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Ah heck, why wouldn't it be? It's too little, too late to start over. Heck, I now suspect that the "all regions" thing is about showcasing various other characters as a way to help promote Masters ;)
  2. SammyW27

You get a starter! You get a starter! You get starter! You get a starter! EVERYBODY GETS A STARTER POKEMON!
  3. SammyW27

She was...INSATIABLE. o_O It was fun at first, then he couldn't take it anymore. She even almost killed hims a few times. (he still hated to leave those greats t**s though)
  4. SammyW27

Eh...Sirfetch'd seems like it could be a fun and interesting pokemon...but I see it belonging to a recurring character over a member of Ash-tachii. :unsure:
  5. SammyW27

Meh. Poulteagiest and Cramorant don't seem like they'll be major. And none of those side features aren't anything we haven't seen since the start (camping and cooking), or can be used significantly. Next round of new info please.
  6. SammyW27

Perhaps Pokemon Genertions 2.0, or a Pokemon Masters arc? :unsure:
  7. SammyW27

Could be, but I'm hoping it's a nice surprise about post League episodes.
  8. SammyW27

Bonnie's from the games. You forgot Tracey. Though OLM seems to have too... (not that he was ever very memorable to begin with) Though I wouldn't mind a Show OC as part of Ash-tachii. Heck, we've had some that were honorary members in DP and BW. Plus, this puts me in the (extreme?) minority...
  9. SammyW27

Translation, please?
  10. SammyW27

Here's something that hit me: Morpeko is caught by Team Rocket, or or is a recurring Pokemon that gives them trouble. After all, it's somewhat fitting given how they have trouble getting something to eat. It also works with them going from a Pokemon that kept them fed to a one that'll beat...
  11. SammyW27

Usually at the beginning and end of a saga before he gets a -tachii or they've just broken up, and the occasional episode during a saga where the rest aren't around or scattered.
  12. SammyW27

I don't know...as much as I like that idea, I can't see Ash by himself. It's been shown time and time again he does NOT have what it takes to carry the Show on his own. That's why he keeps getting companions in the first place...
  13. SammyW27

Looks like we'll have quite a few rivals this time! The question now is if the creative team will make good use of them (or use them at all)... I'm getting Team Skull vibes from Team Yell. Not a good thing. Please tell me the Show won't make them a poor man's TRio too... Please tell me there...
  14. SammyW27

Knowing the TV Show, it'll be something they made up themselves. A small underdog company with Ash as its underdog member (and probably they're only member, or the only one with any skill)
  15. SammyW27

Or at least DP level ;)
  16. SammyW27

Another thing they could do is make the GLs into recurring characters like they've done in the past (and especially in manga stories). Some of them could even be honorary members of Ash-tachii. That sounds like a great middle ground. :)
  17. SammyW27

Personally, I'd rather Hop be the male companion as well as Gloria as the PokeGirl doe the evening.
  18. SammyW27

I think he was speculating since those were the gaps we've had the last couple of series. Though yeah, it could be shorter (or even longer?) than that. Though here's something that hit me...what if, because of being around the Show's anniversary or because they have some extra stuff to work...
  19. SammyW27

Eh...not buying it. Too many old Pokemon in stock poses. Looks like a calendar for Pocket Monsters in general than SwSh. Though I'm not above Ho-Oh coming back (and actually DOING something). Though if true that thing implies a bunch of old companions coming back, and what are the odds of...
  20. SammyW27

Incoming DBZ/S references! (The only thing that would make it perfect was if he was voiced by a DB VA. (I can kind of hear Goku or Yamcha's voice coming form Milo's mouth :unsure:)) I don't know, some those sound like good episode ideas. I certainly like the idea of Hop being part of...
Back
Top Bottom