Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

It looks like Pikachu will take out Silvally or Midnight Liycanroc first, and either way I'm not happy about it... Though I am happy to know he goes down first :)
  2. SammyW27

I'm terrified he'll have the TRio attack in that mecha they've been setting up and the characters go "Team Rocket attacked, so now we'll have to stop the League!" :eek: Yes, I DO think he'd stoop that low.
  3. SammyW27

Not sure how I feel about Melmetal being here. Ash winning the League when he's barely even a trainer this saga would be awkward enough (though to be fair, it's barely even a League), but him winning because a Mythical evolved makes it even worse... o_O Dude, it's Sun & Moon. Everyone's had...
  4. SammyW27

Just please tell me that the TRio isn't going to attack the League with a mecha and that's what makes it stop. Then again, I guess a crappy League deserves a crappy ending...
  5. SammyW27

^ What? It's true. Sometimes I even wonder if he's possessed by the ghost of that hack Shudo (Oh yes, I went there)...
  6. SammyW27

^looks at creative team for episode^ This better be a 2-parter, or else this cements Alola as Worst League...
Back
Top Bottom