Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Either they've got some (hopefully good) cards they ain't showing...or even they realize this generation isn't going to be worth talking about...
  2. SammyW27

Heck, they may as well have made the BF its own place considering how little they used Kanto elements... Considering him and Ash didn't spend any amount of time together and that that he barely did anything, it's cool. Heck, they made him into a COTD. Not even a glorified one like other game...
  3. SammyW27

Oh, it's all but guaranteed ;)
  4. SammyW27

(sorry I'm late. Go figure something like this happens when I'm unable to go on my computer for a couple of days x_x) Oh, please tell me some of the Pokemon in that poster mean the return of old friends.... I'm kind of hoping the same foe the Pokemon shown in the trailer, but I on't want to...
  5. SammyW27

Aye, there's the rub. The problem with going back to old regions is that the villain teams' stories are over, so whatcha gonna do for antgonism? I for one am hoping the TRio are good as they are in SM or XY. (I prefer they be even better, but that might be asking too much). Hopefully some...
  6. SammyW27

At least that way we could get some ShSw focus while Ash promotes the mobile games. Though we'll have to see. It sounds too much like they'll be together. Besides, do you REALLY want Ash by himself? :oops:
  7. SammyW27

That's because they have TWO thread about SS while we have an all purpose one! :D
  8. SammyW27

I don't know. I'm not even sure Team Yell will be in the Show.... Think about it. The way they are in the Games is a copy & paste of what the Show did to Team Skull (with Marnie in place of Guzma). And while I full realize the Show does things different with the villain teams than the Games, we...
  9. SammyW27

Looks like the Box Mascots are showing up early again. Let's just hope something comes of it.... ^sigh^ I should've known there's be a lot of Kanto mon... Just please tell me that that's Ash's Charizard, and some of those others belong to old friends (Gary's Blatoise, Tracey's Syther, etc. Oh...
  10. SammyW27

That's because the Orange Islands are less of a region and more busy work...
  11. SammyW27

How a mix of all 3? :unsure:
  12. SammyW27

Sorry bro, but GameFreak's turned into a hussy who likes to fool around. She may need Nintnedo the most, but other publishers can satisfy her desire for something different.
  13. SammyW27

Because Ash has to looks like the male protag of the new games, while the TRio are a product of their time you can't do much with. Besides, the last time they got a new look (early BW) got a mixed reaction...
  14. SammyW27

Though them going back to traveling kind of opens the door for CoTDS. Which is why I'm REALLY hoping they bring back old characters, be they from the Games or created for the Show. They better not screw this up like they did with the Battle Frontier... (though some of those recurring characters...
  15. SammyW27

Oh, PLEASE tell me we'll get Gigantamax at some point! (though I just KNOW TR's Meowth won't get to...) Come to think of it, I hope they bring in elements from all the other regions while they're at it. It would be a shame (and just plain stupid) not to. Like Contests in Hoenn and Sinnoh...
  16. SammyW27

Oh. Never mind then. Apologies.
  17. SammyW27

Okay, now I'm REALLY confused o_O So Ash-tachii is in a base in Kanto and are apparently going to use a teleportation device to go all over the world. Why? Why not just set the saga in Galar? Sword & Shield gives them plenty to work with. Does even OLM think Gen 8 sucks already like a lot of...
  18. SammyW27

Though hey, they can always change their minds and change course later like they've done before ;)
  19. SammyW27

Neither am I, but that's the only (good) reason I can think of they'd bother making Ash a world traveler instead of the saga taking place mostly in Galar... :unsure:
  20. SammyW27

Eh, I think the 3rd spot will be filled by people who come and go as a way to partially promote Masters. In fact, at first I was a little surprised they don't have Ash by himself with a bunch of people temporarily joining him to better promote Masters. ...Then I remembered that Ash by himself...
Back
Top Bottom