Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

^sigh^ Yep...no Johto characters...:cry: I keep telling myself that getting old characters' VAs back is too much trouble...but it still hurts. (Thanks Arceus Lance is coming back in PM12) To add insult to injury, the TRio are gone again in an episode that really looks like it could use them.
  2. SammyW27

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

We should've known... To add insult to injury, it sounds like no Johto characters either:cry:
  3. SammyW27

OH! Sorry everyone :( . Must've misread the date.
  4. SammyW27

Who, let's face it, was just a regular, everyday COTD (I can't even call him a glorified one like other game characters who only got one episode...:cry: ) I can only suspect it was another unfortunate side effect of AG going from being about Ruby & Sapphire to being about the rest of Gen 3...
  5. SammyW27

There has to be a middle ground. A balance. They did it with late AG, DP, BW, and some of XY, so they can (and should) do it again. The voice cast for episode 6 has been confirmed, and there's not much to it. By the 6th episode in previous series or sagas we'd met rivals, future recurring...
  6. SammyW27

If not, then it's time to abandon ship. That would be even worse than no Frontier Brains in the Hoenn episode. What's the point of all this world traveling if they're not going to bring back guest characters??? o_O Hell, the over all cast is shaping up to be the smallest it's ever been. And...
  7. SammyW27

Jeez. I don't think we've ever had SO many titles & summaries SO early...
Back
Top Bottom