Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Special guest appearances by Powerpuff Girls Z Blossom and Space Dandy! (still annoyed at the lack of Frontier Brains though) Doesn't looks especially action packed for the series first battle focused episode (though we probably should've guessed). Though I'll give them credit for keeping...
  2. SammyW27

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Tomorrow we get the cast list...then I get a leaning on if I want to stick around...
  3. SammyW27

Mimey! Or a Pokemon he just caught in a preceding episode! That sounds even worse than no Frontier Brains. This episode may make or break if I bother with the rest of this series... :unsure:
  4. SammyW27

If at least one Frontier Brain doesn't cameo, I quit... :mad:
  5. SammyW27

Whatever the secrecy is for better be good...
Back
Top Bottom