• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview M23: Koko

Taking on a Dreadnaw himself? Wow, Koko's got some stones!
  2. SammyW27

Ummm...yay?
  3. SammyW27

They show Pikahcu using Thunderbolt, but not on WHAT... I appreciate they're hiding the Villain, but it better be good... (though it's likely something cheap like the one of the scientist being evil -_-)
  4. SammyW27

Here's something that just hit me I'm curious about...ya think we'll see another supporting Pokemon die (in a flashback) again? (I hope so) Heck, this movie sounds like it's going to show more love to several Galar Pokemon than the TV Show...
  5. SammyW27

New poster courtesy of Dogasu Okay, NOW we know what's causing those explosions and what Zarude's facing off against... Some official "Who's that Pokemon" tweets for more Pokemon Hint: More Galar guys are helping out (I hope) ;)
  6. SammyW27

Yeah...one thing I'm very curious about is when Movie 24 will come out. If it weren't the pandemic changing things, we'd be talking about the teaser and speculating on it about now... o_O So I have to wonder if it'll go back to a July release, another Christmas release if this works out...
  7. SammyW27

Maybe their bottomless stupidity will cause this movie's crisis again...
  8. SammyW27

More's coming later: The full trailer Announcement of the theme song and the singers Announcement of the new premiere date
  9. SammyW27

I think we were just trolled... Though it seems Movie AU Ash isn't on the same terms with Delia as regular Ash... Also gonna go out on a limb and guess we're getting another Cosplay Pikachu :unsure:
  10. SammyW27

The annoucement is the Movie's special guest stars, with Coco played by actress Moka Kamishiraishi and Zarude played by kabuki actor Kankuro Nakamura VI Also, Shokotan and Yama-chan will be back voicing Professor Zed and Karen, researchers at Biotope Company, which is studying cutting-edge...
  11. SammyW27

Define "major", Oha... Sure, it could be the new release date. Or it could be them making a mountain out of a molehill (again).
  12. SammyW27

Hmmm...we're getting some stuff for the TRio that was supposed to help promote the movie, so I have to wonder...Iron Masked Marauder 2.0? :unsure:
  13. SammyW27

Some info on the featured Zarude "Dada" (Oh Arceus, let TPCI give him a better name...)
  14. SammyW27

Now tentaively set for a winter release.
  15. SammyW27

Had to happen. I wonder if they'll release it later after things have calmed down, or release on home media with the Zarude distribution event at the same time. :unsure:
  16. SammyW27

All I want to know is what's causing those explosions. They better be the work of a kick-ass villain... Though let's take it with a grain of salt. Most of us know how things can go with these trailers and the final product...
  17. SammyW27

The Tarzan elements make a lot more sense now... Please tell me a villain with be after Zarude. They're usually the highlight of the PokeMovies.
  18. SammyW27

Can't have a PokeMovie without a new Legendary or Mythical! ;) (no, seriously. It's a law now)
  19. SammyW27

Oh Arceus, they're stretching the Kangaskhan Kid episode into a movie... :eek: (though will there still be breast jokes? :unsure: )
  20. SammyW27

Teaser: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qV3WYlU-N0 Having fun out of ideas, OLM makes M23 the World's Longest Pikachu Short
Back
Top Bottom