• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Though a Galar episode with a bunch of Kanto Pokemon sounds lousy too...:sick: So it looks like it's in the Rock Tunnel (or just a random tunnel in Kanto). :(
  2. SammyW27

@SpinyShell I need a good laugh. Thank you. :ROFLMAO:
  3. SammyW27

...please tell me this isn't taking place in Kanto. :( Though on the other hand, a Galar episode without Galar Pokemon sucks too. Either way we're screwed...:cry:
  4. SammyW27

@CoolUmut77 Thank you. I'd only been able to read up on the major ones.
  5. SammyW27

Heck, turns out he's only been in 2 episodes o_O . (anyone else ever get the feeling the showrunners are totally winging it this series? :unsure:) Though with all the Pokemon who've evolved with little or no development, it shouldn't be surprising. At least Galarfetch'd has battled some. And...
  6. SammyW27

And the odd time these were posted... :unsure:
  7. SammyW27

G-Farfetch'd: ABOUT DAMN TIME! Wonder if it'll evolve here...:unsure:
Back
Top Bottom