Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Sorry if this is already known, but I just found out that Tetsuo Yajima, who directed XY(&) is coming back as "Action Director"... So looks like cool battles/action scenes are back on the menu, folks! (or let's hope so)
  2. SammyW27

Of course Fried has a Charizard... Are we sure he isn't Ash all grown up and in disguise? :unsure: That said, I'm starting to become more interested. Even if the Paldean characters might get even more screwed over than I originally thought...
  3. SammyW27

Parson my Kalosian, but...OH ARCEUSDAMMIT! :mad: We finally get rid of Ash's Pikachu, just for another main character to have one... Let me guess: there's going to be recurring allies with a Charizard and Lucario, aren't there? :cautious:
  4. SammyW27

I'm bothered they're keeping the world traveling and are apparently going to screw over Paldea like they did Galar... :cry: Though I'm intrigued with Riko's pendant and Roy's special PokeBall and want to see where they go with it...:unsure:
  5. SammyW27

After all these years of wanting Ash replaced, but NEVER thinking it could happen... o_O Truly, Arceus works in mysterious ways... Though with all the production issues OLM's had the last couple of years, we probably should've seen something like this coming. :unsure: And here's a burning...
Back
Top Bottom